Page 134 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1388

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

The invasion of America is ongoing, 24/7.
    Mostly healthy fighting-age men who do not speak a word of English.

They don't just "appear by magic" at our southern border.
    Anybody on the planet can fly to Ecuador with no visa.
    From China to Cameroon, they come.

Waiting buses take them to the north of Colombia, where they walk across the Darien Gap in Panama, then they catch river boats to waiting buses that take them to Costa Rica. Then they take more waiting buses country by country right to the U.S. border.

All this is assisted at every stage by the U.N., the U.S. govt, and the NGO "cutouts" who do their bidding. Mayorkas and "Biden" are behind this treasonous invasion up to their eyeballs.

New Ben Bergquam video at link. I was with him, Michael Yon and Oscar Blue in Panama last week.

https://twitter.com/BenBergquam/status/16195820027428
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Illegal Alien Who Stabbed 14-Year-Old Girl In Michigan, Met Victim On Facebook!
    Never would have happened if it weren't for Democrats' open border policy! They're putting us all in danger!!

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/illegal-alie
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

When the US economy collapses there will be no wheelbarrows of money because there will be no bread to buy and no cash to buy it with. Our digital economy will cease to exist instantaneously. We will implode like a dying star.

Once that happens you’re now in competition with 30+ million non-Americans alongside your own countrymen for raw resources.

Border Patrol Union: ‘China Watching Our Border More Closely than the Biden Administration’

With a suspected Chinese spy balloon “violating” United States airspace, the U.S. Border Patrol Union jokingly stated on Friday that China has been watching the U.S. border more closely than the Biden administration.

Nearly 600,000 illegal aliens who crossed the border since March 2021 were released in the U.S. with no immigration court dates.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna68687

Man arrested, accused of raping 12-year-old girl several times, Osceola sheriff says

Eliezer Josue Ordonez-Valladores, 20, faces capital sexual battery charges

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...-deputies-say/

Uncovering the Truth Behind War Journalism with Michael Yon | The Jonathan Kogan Show