Page 1 of 139 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

Default Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Don't Belive THem

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Note the Marxist Salutes

Default Look Familiar?

Immigration Expert Jessica Vaughan: Four Ways Trump Can Solve Migrant Caravan Crisis

Jessica Vaughan, director of policy studies at the Center for Immigration Studies, offered four recommendations to President Donald Trump and his administration on how to solve the border crisis caused by the stream of mi

Default The Left thinks they have trapped Trump; could it be the other way round?