Page 25 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

Joe Biden: ‘Absolutely Bizarre’ to Suggest Limit on U.S. Capacity to Absorb Immigrants

Breitbart - February 19, 2020 -
    Biden promised to expand immigration to the U.S. if elected president.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Despite Recent Court Rulings Jimmy Carter Judge Rules Trump Can’t Use Washington State’s Military Funds for Border Wall

I'm beginning to see a pattern
    Pete Buttigieg: Coronavirus ‘Not Going to Be Stopped by a Big Wall’

“This virus does not care what country it’s in, it’s not going to be stopped by a big wall,” he said, during a campaign event in Charleston, South Carolina.

20-year-old illegal alien enrolled in MD school accused of raping 11-year-old girl
    How is it that there are 20-year-old illegal alien men in our public schools, walking the same halls as junior high girls?
    Last week, Jonathan Coreas-Salamanca, 20, and Ivan Reyes Lopez, 19, were each arrested in two different Montgomery County, Maryland, high schools for raping two 11-year-old girls outside school.
    https://www.conservativereview.com/news/ho