Page 103 of 139 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1388

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

More Afghans
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Texas border mayor sounds alarm bells, warns that a tsunami of illegal immigrants heading to U.S. once Title 42 ends

(Natural News) Democrats and Republicans have implored the Biden regime not to end Title 42, a Trump-era pandemic rule authorizing the immediate deportation of the vast majority of migrants who cross the border illegally. But since flooding our country with third-world poor who will overwhelm local governments and lead to further … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

United Nations Replacement Migration Via the US Southern BorderThe United Nations suggest the best outcome is for the US to assimilate 593 million immigrants by the year 2050
    battleplan.news

Democrats terrified the Supreme Court will end Decades of illegal aliens sponging off of American society

https://www.tpr.org/podcast/texas-matters/2022-05-16/texa

A Romanian prophet once said that the US would be invaded by Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua and other countries he could not remember. Yesterday on Fox News, watched their guy on the border specifically say that the latest batch of illegals were from Cuba, Nicaragua and Venezuela and most were single males between 18 to 34. Get ready. prep and pray, the end has arrived.