Page 119 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1388

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Yom Kippur is fast approaching and while I'm not Jewish, I do respect the high holy day of the Lord. every day should be holy to Him and if that's coming, the opposite is on its way too. its going be really sporty out there as we get closer to the election (or steal pt 2). get ready. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

100percentfedup.com/illegal-alien-runs-over-state-trooper-in-nc-you-wont-believe-how-much-their-bail-was/ SORRY BUT NC IS A DEMOCRAT STATE....YOU WANTED THIS SH*T AND NOW DON'T SAY A DAMN WORD

Biden Admin To Provide $240 Million in Aid to Migrants in Latin Countries

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-adm