Page 12 of 139 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Not An Ochestrated Event In The Slightest

CNN tries to get dirt on Trump:

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

Can the rest of us "respect no taxes" ??

This is the race war many have said was coming...

In Bible prophecy, it's the last conflict mentioned before the second coming of Christ... the Gog/Magog global horde invasion into the homelands of God's people to take a spoil and try to destroy God's last faithful remnant, "the camp of the saints" [Ezekiel 38/39 and Rev 20:7-9.]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints