Page 125 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1388

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

No Search Results Found

INVASION: Incredible Footage Shows Over 1,000 Illegals Pouring into US

Video captured by Fox News correspondent Bill Melugin in El Paso, Texas, shows a staggering crowd of over 1,000 immigrants illegally crossing from Mexico into the US, one of the largest crossings ever documented.
    “A huge migrant caravan of over 1,000 people crossed illegally into El Paso, TX last night, making it the largest single group we have ever seen,” Melugin reported Monday, adding, “The city of El Paso reports Border Patrol now has over 5,000 in custody & has released hundreds to city streets.”
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/invas...uring-into-us/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biden Finalizes Plan to Import 65K More Foreign Workers for Blue-Collar Jobs

President Joe Biden will import nearly 65,000 H-2B foreign visa workers to take blue-collar jobs as 11.6 million Americans are jobless and another 3.7 million are underemployed.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Well, after what USA has done to Venezuela, You expect them to do nothing?

President Biden was selected to carry out another dose of Isaiah 5.
    In 1890 there was another Isaiah 5 invasion of America, by Jews who soon got control of America's money, caused American intervention in WW1, the Great Depression and World War 2.... that was only the beginning.