Page 127 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1388

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

GOP Sen. Marshall: Ukraine Funding Will Be my ‘Bargaining Chip’ and I’m Not Voting for More until We Get Border Money

On Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Cavuto: Coast to Coast,” Sen. Roger Marshall (R-KS) stated that while he isn’t opposed to spending further money on Ukraine, he won’t vote for anymore until there’s money for border security and
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biden’s HHS Flying Young Border Crossers into U.S. ‘Like Items for Delivery’ in Middle of Night

President Joe Biden’s Health and Human Services (HHS) has been flying young border crossers into the United States “like items for delivery,” a watchdog group says after obtaining federal documents showing the extent of the nighttime flights.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

$1.7T Spending Bill Funnels $20M to ‘Abolish ICE’ Group to Aid Illegal Aliens

A year-end spending bill, totaling $1.7 trillion, is set to funnel millions of American taxpayer money to non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that will use the funding to aid illegal aliens in deportation proceedings.

Three Illegal Aliens, Freed by Sanctuary State Colorado, Accused of Murdering 30-Year-Old Man in Texas

Three illegal aliens, all with prior criminal arrests in the sanctuary state of Colorado, are accused of murdering a 30-year-old man in El Paso, Texas.