Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139
Results 1,381 to 1,388 of 1388

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

FOX News captures exclusive video of Chinese nationals being released publicly to an NGO in Brownsville, TX. CBP sources say they are being released w NTAs (notices to appear) because there are so many crossing and no more space to house them

[Direct pipeline from China to Ecuador-Colombia-Panama to Mexico and the USA. Anybody the CCP lets out of China now is fully controlled, future agents, messengers, saboteurs, etc. And our own traitor govt just lets them right in, even gives them bus and plane tickets.]
    https://twitter.com/GriffJenkins/status/1638159847597
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

GOP Rep. Pushes Bill to End Democrats’ ‘Cruel’ Use of Migrant Teen Workers

GOP Texas Rep. Michael Burgess has drafted a bill to help House legislators vote against President Joe Biden’s shocking transfer of indebted foreign teenagers into low-wage jobs through the United States.

Bombshell photos, video of UN-sponsored human #migrationcamp at #DarienGap where global #migrants assemble for transport to the United States

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-04-...os-video-of-un

Biden’s Broken Border: New Study Shows Illegal Immigration Costs American Taxpayers at Least $151 Billion Each Year

Gotta get those child rapists past the Border Patrol

BIPARTISAN TREASON: Obama, Clinton, and Bush partner with American Express to fly illegal aliens into American communities
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-04-...mmunities.html