Page 20 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

Lenno, do you have a link for this? This is mind blowing stuff, I need to show this to my liberal acquaintances...

Quote Originally Posted by OLD FARMER View Post
    Lenno, do you have a link for this? This is mind blowing stuff, I need to show this to my liberal acquaintances...

here are the search results:
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=immigrants...te&t=h_&ia=web

Profile of a CIA-funded vaccine propagandist: Lena Sun at the Washington Post attacks natural health pioneers while pimping deadly vaccines

(Natural News) The Washington Post is a CIA front, owned by Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.com, who also built much of the CIA's "private cloud" data processing infrastructure after winning a $600 million contract from the agency in 2013. In the years since, the Washington Post has functioned as pure propaganda, pushing fake "Russia hoax" … [Read More...]

"WE democracy now"

Default Three Million dollars for a shack; thanks China

Here's a kicker: Under Chinese law (lol), All Chinese nationals living abroad who own property in that foreign land are told by the the Chinese government they are compelled to defend their property by force of arms against the natives of said foreign country if attacked by local individuals, the state or foreclosed on by a bank based in the same foreign nation. Technically, this means if Police from say B.C. do a raid on the home of a Chinese national, said national is expected to use force to resist, and demand back up from China. This is a fact, easily verifiable. Do you guys realise the existential danger you are all in now?