Page 32 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

Ayup.
    Meanwhile Mrs. Bear's been waiting over six weeks since she filed for unemployment.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Deported Child Rapist Arrested After Illegally Crossing Border into Texas

They know where the easy prey is
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

DACA Illegal Aliens Among 200 People Arrested in Phoenix, Arizona Riots

At least three illegal aliens shielded from deportation by President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program have been arrested among hundreds in riots taking place in Phoenix, Arizona.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Shame: White Child Kneels, Holds “Privileged” White Guilt Protest Sign

Adan Salazar - June 4, 2020 -
    ‘Child abuse?’ Disturbing photo shows young child being taught to feel guilty about her skin color.
    Last edited by Lenno; 06-04-2020 at 07:00 PM.

Jon Stewart: Police Enforce ‘Segregation’ on Border Between ‘Two Americas’

Supreme Court Rules Against President Trump on Ending DACA – John Roberts Again Sides with Liberal Judges