Page 34 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Video: Virtual Signing – Virginia’s Governor Signs Law Allowing Undocumented Immigrants To Get Driver’s Licenses

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Importing invaders during the so-called Pandemic.

1. Florida: Honduras, El Salvador, Colombia, Pakistan, Sudan
    2. Georgia: Burma, Honduras, Iran, Pakistan
    3. Kentucky: Pakistan, Djibouti, Democratic Republic of the Congo
    4. Maryland: Burma, Pakistan, El Salvador, Sudan
    5. Missouri: Somalia, Sudan, Burma, Democratic Republic of the Congo
    6. North Carolina: Burma, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Iraq, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Venezuela, Syria
    7. South Carolina: Sri Lanka, Democratic Republic of the Congo
    8. Tennessee: Sudan, South Sudan (so they have a civil war and then they resettle people from both countries in the same city in Nashville, cool)
    9. Tennessee: Sudan, South Sudan (so they have a civil war and then they resettle people from both countries in the same city in Nashville, cool)
    10. Texas: Burma, Colombia, Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Syria, Uganda
    11. Virginia: Pakistan, Honduras, Iraq
    12. West Virginia: Uganda

For other states, go here: https://theanatomicallycorrectbanana.com/home/2020/8/

Police: Drunk DACA Illegal Alien Bought Beer Hour Before Killing Four Officer

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/12/police-drunk-daca-illegal-alien-bought-beer-hour-before-killing-four-officers/