Page 38 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...ation/#slide-1
    There Really Has Been a ‘Trump Effect’ on Immigration

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

DEA Arrests El Paso Cop Accused of Helping Drug Dealer

President Trump wins court ruling to redirect military funds to border wall

A federal appeals court ruled in favor of the Trump administration to allow them to move forward with the border wall.