Page 52 of 139 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Feds Begin Hiring $ 144,000-Per-Year Babysitters for ‘Urgent’ Job Watching Kids Illegally Sent Over U.S. Border
    https://www.financialsurvivalnetwork.com/2021/03/feds-beg

Democrat Wants Biden To Send Migrant Kids To Facility With Record of Child Sex Abuse Allegations
    A Democrat congresswoman is trying to re-open a migrant detention center for unaccompanied minors in Florida that has a disturbing...

Move Over, Americans! Dems to Give Criminals, Illegals EACH $20,000
    https://conservativebrief.com/democrats-aiming-to-373

Gunman Who Killed 4 People, Including Child in Mass Shooting at Orange County, CA Business Complex Identified as Aminadab Gaxiola Gonzalez The motive is still unclear but the shooter knew the victims and used a bicycle lock to secure the gate to the complex before he began shooting into windows.
    The shooter, 44-year-old Aminadab Gaxiola Gonzalez, who was injured, was taken into custody and transported to a hospital in critical but stable condition, according to police.

REPORT: Kids in Migrant Camps Engaging in Sexual Activity, Sent to Hotels with Unvetted Caregivers

Now, we know that that is going on, but now it’s just happening blatantly, rampantly, and the people inside the facilities have to separate these kids because they are reenacting what’s been done to them on the trip with their brothers and sisters,” Shroyer said. “I mean, this is so diabolical. This is so heartbreaking that this is going on.” After rescinding the emergency order used by former President Trump to construct a border wall, the Biden administration secured $86 million from the American taxpayer to contract hotels to house the migrants, Axios reports.
    Biden also waived FBI background checks on caregivers of kids crossing the U.S.-Mexico border without their parents or legal guardians on Saturday, Associated Press reports.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ed-caregivers/