Page 85 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

NY Gov. Hochul implements next stage of Democrat “voter replacement” strategy with threat to install foreign hospital workers over COVID vax refusal

(Natural News) More and more patriots are beginning to wise up to the fact that the Democrat Party, a.k.a. the American Marxist Party, is full-on implementing a scheme to replace as many white, Christian, conservative voters with third-world poor people of color who will eagerly support them after they have been allowed to migrant to the … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

What is happening now is the evil end of the age Gog/Magog global horde invasion into all White European homelands... because like Biden, Gog/Magog [Edom] wants to destroy all the former nations of White European Christendom.

The good news is... The King of kings is in total control control.

The West is being punished because it has become Babylon the Great mother of harlots and abominations of the earth.

Since WW2, the evil rulers of Western nations [now Babylon] have given their power and authority to the evil Edomite-NWO beast. These evil rulers of the West [Babylon] have been systematically perverting and destroying ALL the homelands of Christ's people [former White European Christendom.] The tragic irony is... most Westerners appear to love being perverted, corrupted and abused and their homelands destroyed! They love Gog/Magog's [Edom's] third world global hordes flowing into their new "Babylon"... and now more and more of those destroying third world hordes are coming....

WHEN does it all end?

As Daniel 12 tells us... when the power of Christian people is totally broken. As Revelation 12 tells us... when the evil "red dragon" [Edom] makes war against the remnant of the woman's seed who keep God's commandments and have the testimony of Christ. As Revelation 20:7-9 [and Ezekiel 38/39]....tell us... when Gog/Magog's [Edom] global hordes totally surround the "camp of the saints"... then fire comes down from YahShua to destroy Gog/Magog [Edom.]

Btw... Ezekiel 38:21 suggests Gog/Magog's global horde invasion will cause a civil war... and when the enemy is defeated... per Ezekiel 39:12, it will take YahShua's people months to bury all of Gog/Magog's demographic army.

Prosecutors: Afghan Suspect’s Victims Were Boys. Is Afghan “Boy Play” Coming to America?
    [Thank your elite globalist open-border traitors]
    https://thenewamerican.com/prosecutors-afghan-suspect

DeSantis says FL will impound the planes and buses that bring illegals into FL. These are 99% chartered, IOW, private operators. Academy Buses is the biggest by far, using the giant modern white highway buses. Private companies getting these buses and charter jets impounded will be a game changer. They will refuse to deliver illegals to FL, and other governors will follow DeSantis's lead.