Page 94 of 139 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

Illegal immigrant accused of murdering 24 elderly women, selling their belongings will face a trial in 2022 following a mistrial

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/illegal-immigrant-accused-of-murdering-24-elderly-women-selling-their-belongings-will-face-a-trial-in-2022-following-a-mistrial/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Fauci Says ‘Everybody’ Entering US Will Have To Get Tested for Omicron — Except Illegal Aliens

Meanwhile, National Guard deployed to South Africa instead of securing the now-collapsed southern border.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Doocy ... “You advised the president about the possibility of new testing requirements for people coming in to this country, does that include everybody?”

Fauci ... “The answer is yes.”

Doocy ... “What about … these border crossers?”

Fauci: “That’s a different issue.”

What an evil little demonic POS.

Vox article mocked for calling term 'invasive species' problematic because it has 'nativist bias'
    Writer argued the notion of 'invasion' drew metaphors to war and similarities to enemy armies and immigrants

Left-wing news website Vox published an article this week that claimed it was time to stop demonizing "invasive" species, arguing that the ongoing use of the term divided life on Earth, including people, between native and non-native.

In the Sunday piece, freelance journalist Marina Bolotnikova blamed climate change for the forced migration of certain species, criticized measures taken by some governments to terminate those species, likened their treatment to the experiences of immigrants and suggested the term "invasive" wasn't appropriate to describe the migrating groups.

"Ecologists expect climate change to create mass alterations in the habitats of these 'range-shifting' or 'climate-tracking' species, as they’re sometimes called, which will reshuffle ecosystems in ways that are hard to predict. The migrations are critical to species’ ability to survive hotter temperatures," Bolotnikova wrote, citing instances of dark unicorn snails migrating from Mexico to California as an example.

Arizona Deploying National Guard as Thousands of Illegals Swarm Border

Yuma Sector being compared to recent Del Rio crisis

https://www.newswars.com/arizona-dep...-swarm-border/

US Gangs Are Joining Cartels in Human Smuggling, Thanks Joe https://www.independentsentinel.com/us-gangs-are-joining-
    Satan's Lil' Minions

Watch: Crips Gang Members Arrested for Smuggling Illegals in Truck

Texas police catch armed gangbangers transporting illegal aliens

https://www.newswars.com/watch-crips...gals-in-truck/

Trashed UN Pamphlets Found In Mexico Tell Illegal Immigrants How To Get Refugee Status In America via @NationalFile https://nationalfile.com/video-trashed-un-pamphlets-f