Page 95 of 139 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Absolutely Brilliant!
    The Dietrich Bonhoeffer of our time.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ican-people-2/
    “A Global Coup Has Been Carried Out Across the World – Has Destroyed the Very Foundations of the Rule of Law” – Archbishop Vigano’s Message to America
    (Transcript and Audio)
    By Joe Hoft Published December 19, 2021
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Large Migrant Group Wearing Camo Arrested in Remote West Texas Border Sector

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/15/large-migrant-group-wearing-camo-arrested-in-remote-west-texas-border-sector/

Another Migrant Caravan Leaves Honduras En Route to US Border

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/another-migrant-caravan-leaves-honduras-en-route-us-border/