Thread: Benghazi Whistleblowers – The story behind the cover-up - John Wells

Default Benghazi Whistleblowers – The story behind the cover-up - John Wells

HD Note: This is very interesting. I don't know how I missed this interview almost 2 years ago. I'm an hour and twenty two minutes into this video and I'm confident God has protected this couple to tell this story. Their lives have been trashed.

Key quote: "Libya is Hillary Clinton's Achilles' heel."

We are whistleblowers as eye witnesses to the war crimes committed in Libya by Hillary Clinton. We are the official spokespersons for the tribes of Libya and have given actionable intelligence on the ground in Libya to the DIA who agent (Eric Maddox) was in our home many times. We have also had the FBI and CIA in our home (the CIA was brought into our home by Glenn Becks production company “The Blaze”) The CIA lady told us if we did not shut up about Libya we would have no life, at that point we went public. We brought back from Libya with us, 2 Gb of proof of the war crimes committed by Clinton and her NATO partners. We have proof that the Libyan war was started by a lie and was a false flag. We also know that Clinton and Obama have been supplying the terrorists in Libya with arms, money and mercenaries since 2011. We stay in touch daily with the tribes of Libya.

See: http://www.libyanwarthetruth.com/

Interesting quote at 1:51:00: "Pete Sessions got us off the no-fly list."

I'm glad for them. However, I believe if I were boarding a plane and saw this couple, I would probably voluntarily miss that flight.

The only way this couple is still alive is by the Hand of God. Very amazing story.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

I need to go back and listen. Joyce Reilly use to have them on frequently before passing away. They always seemed most credible.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.