Thread: The Nine Choirs of Angels

Thumbs up The Nine Choirs of Angels

Ephesians 6:12

(DRB) “For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places.”

The Nine Choirs of Angels

Holy Scripture distinguishes several classes of Angels. Theologians divide the Angels into three hierarchies, each of which contains three orders, or Choirs:

Angels, Archangels, Virtues;
    Powers, Principalities, Dominations;
    Thrones, Cherubim, Seraphim.

Traditionally the Nine Choirs are listed in ascendant order, although the Chaplet of St. Michael, in which all nine Choirs are honored and invoked, lists them in descendant order. This does not matter as along as we understand that there exists a hierarchy of Angels with special attributes and functions assigned to each.

Only three Angels are mentioned in Scripture by name: Michael-----"Who is like God?", Gabriel-----"Man of God," and Raphael------"God heals."

The Angels of the First Choir
    Angels

Though all the blessed Spirits are commonly called Angels, it is to those of the First Choir that the appellation strictly applies. They are charged with the execution of the Divine ordinances, and are appointed the Guardians of men. Humility is the virtue particularly ascribed to them-----for though the least among the Choirs, yet they see their celestial companions without desiring their greater, more excellent endowments.

The Guardian Angels
    They exercise continual watchfulness over the souls committed to their care. Their number is exceedingly great, and it is not necessary when an Angel has accompanied his charge into Heaven, that he be again assigned to a soul in any future generation. Our Guardian, who is our companion in life, will also be forever at our side in Heaven. The joy of these Angels is immeasurably increased when souls entrusted to their care enter Heaven. The Guardian Angels of the lost souls are not deprived of their share of joy. God in His justice increases also theirs with the others, and then assigns them to the special guard of the Queen of Angels, where they with great joy praise the Infinite Justice of God.

Guardian Angels differ from one another. Some appear more active and energetic than others. Some are more reserved, I might almost say, more timid, and these are assigned to persons who are called to suffer much. They appear dressed in red and wear a small crown. Other Guardian Angels are dressed in white, their expression is always joyful, a beautiful crown adorns the head, they are the Angels assigned to innocent souls, and they are servants of such souls rather than companions.

Children have exceedingly lovely Angels. Their garments are light blue, decorated with pearls, and a wreath of beautiful everlasting roses surrounds the head, their hands are always folded in prayer and their eyes continually directed towards Heaven.

The Angels of sinners have a beautiful majestic bearing. Their garments are of a deep red color, a crown adorns the head, their arms folded across the breast, and their faces turned upwards to Heaven with an imploring and painful expression. How deeply must a mortal sin offend God when His Angels are filled with such grief. Holy souls who live in very unChristian surroundings and persons who have a special mission to perform, receive special Angels from God.

There is nothing more lovely than a Guardian Angel, nothing more gracious than the goodness of God, Who loves our souls so much that He assigns Angels to watch over them, to guide and even to serve them. My most faithful friend, my dearest brother, my holy Angel, I greet thee a thousand times in the name of Jesus and I thank God that He made thee so beautiful and so powerful.

Guardian Angels are Helped by Angels of the Higher Orders

When a person is firmly on the road to perfection, he receives in addition to his Guardian Angel, other Angels of the higher orders, of the third and fourth choirs, the Virtues and Powers. [Magdalen writes to one of her spiritual children, a religious, "Your second Angel is from the company of St. Gabriel, therefore a brother of my beloved Archangel. I often see my Angel, I send him to help my spiritual children, and I ask him often for his help. He appears as a tall beautiful Angel with golden brown hair; he is reserved and recollected as in God's presence, but at times he smiles so Heavenly, particularly when I remind him of the needs of my spiritual children. All those who belong to the Confraternity of Blessed Grignon de Montfort of Mary, Queen of Hearts, have two Angels, the ordinary Angel and an Archangel taken from the company of St. Gabriel.

Let us, like the humble Guardian Angels, love the lowest place, especially when placed therein by Divine Providence, and to behold with joy the preference given to others.

Practice-----Three Acts of Humility, interior and exterior.
    Aspiration----- "Who is like God."

The Angels of the Second Choir
    Archangels

The Archangels are distinguished from the Angels by the greater importance of their functions: the Guardians of those invested with authority in the Church and State-----and are remarkable for their love and care of men. Let us imitate them, doing our neighbor all the good we can and invoking in his behalf these Blessed Spirits.

The Archangels

Veneration of the Archangels brings such strength and consolation. The Archangels are divided into different groups and appear dressed in different colored garments. Members of this choir are the seven holy spirits who stand before the throne of God, ever ready to announce His commands.

St. Michael
    St. Michael stands next to God the Father. He is clothed like a warrior, and his beauty is most majestic. The Angels of his company also appear as warriors. These Archangels are sent to strengthen Martyrs in their torments and to support those who must suffer persecution for God's sake. In such hours of trial God in His great goodness bids St. Michael to send Angels of his company to assist the Guardian Angels in strengthening such souls in their great need. With this help these happy souls are then able to perform the most heroic acts of self-denial and show the most unflinching courage in their sufferings. How seldom, though, do they remember that they owe all this to their Angels and how little thanks do they give them. The AngeIs are so constant and faithful in their service of men, and men are so fickle and forgetful in their duties toward the Angels.

St. Gabriel
    St. Gabriel wears priestly vestments, an alb and a stole. He is the special messenger of The Holy Spirit. His gifts place him next to St. Michael. He has charge of the children of the Holy Spirit, of priests, and of all souls who practice a special devotion to the Holy Spirit or at least wish to honor Him in a particular way. St. Gabriel is the patron of contemplative prayer. Priests should allow no day to pass without invoking his help, particularly before preaching the word of God. Those too, who must suffer great spiritual and physical pains, should call on him for strength. St. GabrieI is able to obtain for us a deep and sincere devotion to the Mother of God. SouIs who greet him often in lifetime will be greeted by him in their dying moments, and he will bear their souls to his Heavenly Queen. St. Gabriel's beauty is of a more lovely, impressive, and touching character, not so overpowering as the majesty of St. Michael.

I was once kneeling before the crucifix and meditating on the patience of Our Blessed Mother in her great sufferings. As I wept bitter tears in sympathy with the Virgin Mother, I suddenly noticed a beautiful odor in the room. The room also became bright and St. Gabriel appeared, who said to me with great joy, "Blessed are you and your holy tears." I closed my eyes un able to bear the shining brightness of the Angel of the Lord. As I opened them, I also beheld the Mother of God, so beautiful and amiable. St. Gabriel turned to me and said, "you suffer with Mary, you should also rejoice with her. You have never prayed the rosary of her seven joys, but do so often. This rosary brings much joy to all who pray it and also great joy to our Heavenly Queen. Tell your spiritual children to practice this devotion. Greet them in the names of Jesus and Mary, and tell them that my Queen loves them much and is ever at their side because they spread devotion to me and to the other Angels, which causes great joy for the Queen of Angels."

The Guardian Angels of Christ

St. Gabriel brought the message to the three kings, who were Gentiles, that they should go to Bethlehem. When praying the Angelus, let us also Greet St. Gabriel. It was with the greatest pleasure that he heard the beautiful words spoken by Mary the first time, "Behold the handmaid of the Lord." He bowed with deepest reverence when the Word was made Flesh. St. Gabriel was the Guardian Angel of the human nature of Christ. He was the first to announce the birth of Christ to the shepherds, he accompanied the Holy Family on the flight into Egypt, he was the Angel who came to Christ when He sweat blood in the garden of Olives, he stood by the Mother of God at the meeting with her Son, and he assisted Our Lord in His dying agony on the Cross. He was also the Angel of the Resurrection and of the Ascension. Anyone who practices a special devotion to St. Gabriel, will be strengthened and comforted by him in the last hour, because St. Gabriel stood by Our Savior at His death.

The First Servants of the Virgin Queen

The Annunciation. The Immaculate Virgin possessed the most exquisite beauty and a deep humility of which she was wholly unaware. Her eyes were downcast and she did not notice the blinding brightness which emanated from herself. The Archangel who brought the message to Mary, knelt before her, and as The Holy Spirit overshadowed her, he fell on his face . . . some Archangels are called Guardians and Protectors of Priests even though the Third [mortification], Fourth [parishes], Fifth [priests], and Sixth Choirs [missionaries and preachers] are specifically charged with the care of those invested with ordination and the spread of the Catholic faith, as you will read below.

St. Raphael: Angel of Joy
    "Joy be to thee always" [Tob. 5: 11], the Angel Raphael said when he greeted the elder Tobias. And as the Scriptures tell us, these words of St. Raphael were fulfilled:

"And after Tobias was restored to his sight, he lived two and forty years, and saw the children of his grandchildren. And after he had lived a hundred and two years, he was buried honorably in Niniveh. For he was six and fifty years old when he lost the sight of his eyes, and sixty when he recovered it again. And the rest of his life was in joy, and with great increase of the fear of God he departed in peace . . .

"And it came to pass that after the death of his mother, Tobias [the younger] departed out of Niniveh with his wife, and children, and children 's children, and returned to his father-in-Iaw and mother-in-law. And he found them in health in a good old age: and he took care of them, and he closed their eyes: and all the inheritance of Raguel's house came to him: and he saw his children's children to the fifth generation. And after he had lived ninety-nine years in the fear of the Lord, with joy they buried him. And all his kindred, and all his generation continued in good life, and in holy conversation, so that they were acceptable both to God, and to men, and to all that dwelt in the land." [Tob. 14: 1-4, 14-17].

"And the rest of his life was in joy"-------what wonderful words!

Joy at all times? Yes, even when we are most sorely tried. For, apart from the usual blessings of life that make us rejoice [and which we too often take for granted], we should also be glad when God sends us a cross to remind us of His own sufferings on Calvary. How often it is that only through some pain or grief do we turn our thoughts to God! When we are self-satisfied and pleased, we tend to forget about Him.

Above all, do not grumble or become despondent if your prayers are not answered immediately, or exactly the way you want! God may have other plans for you, infinitely better than any you dreamed of. Trust Him!

Practice-----Two Acts of Charity, with great affection.
    Aspiration----- "Holy Archangels! pray for us, and for our priests."

The Angels of the Third Choir
    Virtues

Energy and strength are attributed to the Virtues. They have dominion over the elements; all nature is subjected to their control. Hence they can raise or appease the tempest. We may profitably invoke them in unforeseen accidents, sickness, etc. We may also have recourse to them for that strength necessary to lead a penitential life, and root out the inclinations of depraved nature.

The Angels of the Third choir, the Virtues, are clothed in blue and girded with gold. A broad golden crown encircles the head and a bright star shines above the forehead. They are as their name indicates personified power or virtue. God assigns them to such persons who strive unceasingly with all their soul to sanctify themselves, and who, even after they have successfully uprooted their failings, still continue to apply all possible remedies of spiritual and corporal penance to make certain their eternal salvation. Some priests have an Angel of this choir ever at their side. Such priests are usually very self-sacrificing, very strict with themselves, and do not tire in mortifying themselves. Such souls are the favored ones of the Virtues. Some great sinners receive such an Angel after their conversion. The Angel admonishes them night and day, and the penitents never weaken in following their guidance, for these Angels have the power necessary to help them persevere. All persons inclined to the contemplative life should call on this choir of Angels for help, for good thoughts alone do not make holy, one needs also strength to persevere and to accomplish this great task.

Practice-----Visit the Blessed Sacrament to obtain grace to overcome your evil inclinations, etc.
    Aspiration----- "Holy Virtues! strengthen and fortify us."

The Angels of the Fourth Choir
    Powers

The Angels of this Choir have received from God unlimited sway over the wicked Spirits; they are endowed with great intelligence. so as to be able to discover their schemes and plans for our destruction. Their power is so amazing that one alone of them would be able to destroy all the infernal host. It is well to invoke them in temptation: but to merit their assistance we must take care to avoid the occasions of sin.

The Angels of this choir appear tall and wear alb and dalmatic, which is colored according to the virtues of the souls they serve. With few exceptions they serve only the priests. The Powers appear tall and earnest. Their power is of a more intensive character than that of the Virtues, and the devil must give way before them. Their arms are crossed before the breast, and their look is compelling and authoritative, and their faces shine with great splendor. It is the sublime majesty that proceeds from this Choir that justifies their name. They guard the priests more carefully in their priestly work. Priests should invoke these Angels for proper recitation of the office, because the Powers can drive away all distractions during obligatory prayers. The Choirs of Angels, Archangels, Cherubim, and Seraphim are often remembered, whereas the rest, particularly the Powers and Virtues are almost wholly forgotten.

Powers are assigned to priests who are confessors of very devout souls. Confessors in monasteries have such a helper, other confessors only when they must guide privileged souls especially beloved by God. Priests who have one of the Powers constantly at their side are much favored in the sight of God, because these Angels lead them to a better self knowledge and instill in them an ever growing desire for perfection. If a priest has an Angel of this choir, it is almost certain that later he will be given one of the Dominations in place of the Power. It has occurred that at their ordination certain priests have received in addition to their regular Guardian Angel an Angel from the Choir of the Powers, because they were destined to do much extraordinary work in the confessional. Priests under the protection of the Powers have great influence over souls, and their work is very fruitful. Should their zeal ever lag, the Powers again enkindle it for them. The blessing given by such priests has a special power. This Choir is to be invoked in times of spiritual dryness and slothfulness, and against all temptations of anger and impatience.

Practice-----Resist the attacks of vice and passion; frequently make acts of diffidence in self and confidence in God; combat your evil inclinations.
    Aspiration----- "Lord! send Thy Angels to assist us."

The Angels of the Fifth Choir
    Principalities

The Principalities. who form the Third Choir, are charged to watch over Empires, Provinces, Dioceses, etc., and to avert them from the effects of the Divine wrath. They are also appointed to transmit to the Angels of the last two Choirs the orders of the Most High. Purity of intention is the virtue ascribed to them, for in their high functions they never seek but the honor and interest of God alone. Let us imitate them. It is the intention which stamps the action with merit or demerit.

These Blessed Spirits also have charge over each parish and know every member. If one should take the appearance of man, he stands tall and glorious, surrounded by a court of other Angels. Angels of this Choir kneel before the throne of God praying night and day for the members of their parishes. They are ever watchful that dying sinners receive the last Sacraments and that children are Baptized. They know all the members of the parish. In general they devote themselves to constant prayer for their parishioners, begging God in particular to forgive all scandals. They adore the Hidden God in the tabernacles, Who is almost entirely forgotten by His children and Who waits in vain for them in His empty church. The Principalities continually chant their mystical Sanctus in reparation for the lukewarmness of their parishioners.

Seldom does anyone invoke this choir. As a child of six, when on my way to church, I was accustomed to invoke its Angel and greet him then, for when I entered the church I had no time for this, as my Most Loving Savior was waiting for my greeting.

Devotion to this Choir will bring delight and perseverance in prayer. Their garments are of the color of amethyst and over them they wear a mantle covered with beautiful stones, much like a cope. Their crown is a diadem containing two stars. Their hands are always folded in prayer, their countenances friendly and gracious, but at times very sad, namely when the Sacraments have been received unworthily in their churches. It is then that they bow down to the ground and make most fervent reparation. Every priest should make it a point to greet this Angel of each parish, particularly of his own. The graces he can gain by this practice are many and very precious, and these graces are seldom merited.

The Patron feast is a day of great joy for the Principalities. Every church has its protector, who on this feast presents before the throne of God all sacrifices, merits, prayers, acts of mortification, which have accumulated since the last Patron feast. What a joy for these Angels when the number of good works is great and the incense of prayer constantly ascends to Heaven from their churches. On this day the Heavenly Prince blesses the parish. This Angel will never forsake his children and prays always for them, begging God to give them courage and strength. A mother cannot pray more fervently for her children, and yet, who renders him due thanks?

Practice-----In all you do and say, seek the greater glory of God. Refer all to this end.
    Aspiration----- "O Holy Spirits! may we, like thee, seek God, for God alone."

The Angels of the Sixth Choir
    Dominations

Zeal for the Divine glory distinguished the Dominations. They are consumed by their yearning for the interests of God-----their principal office is to manifest His will. We, too, ought to be interested in all that concerns the honor of this ever Adorable Being, such as the conversion of sinners, the perfection of the just, the decoration of altars. We should also beg of God to manifest His will to us by these Blessed "Intelligences"-----and then take care to fulfill it scrupulously, as being the shortest way to perfection and sanctity.

God assigns Angels of this Choir to such who must give spiritual guidance as teachers in higher schools of learning, from the pulpit, or in the confessional. Missionaries stand under the protection of the Dominations. These Angels assist especially those who work for the spread of God's kingdom on earth. Angels of this choir are given to superiors of monasteries and seminaries provided they are humble, and give God credit for all the good they do. These Angels appear dressed in white garments, which are covered with precious stones, and on their breast they bear a shield inscribed with the Name of God. In the right hand they carry a small scepter, their faces shine like the sun, and their crown is of blinding radiance. We must pray to these Angels for the spread of God's kingdom upon earth, for the conversion of heretics and infidels, and for the return of lukewarm and fallen away Catholics to the practice of the faith. In the time of despondency or despair, one must call these Angels to help, for they exercise great power against such temptations. Although this Choir is mentioned in the preface of the Mass, [the Dominions adore], very few think of invoking them, and still these Angels strive with much zeal to spread God's reign on earth.

Practice-----Give practical proof of your zeal for the glory of God; do something for His reign in souls, as instructing the ignorant, etc.
    Aspiration----- "Holy Dominations! animate us with thy zeal."

The Angels of the Seventh Choir
    Thrones

The Scripture says of the Lord, that He is seated on Thrones. Hence these Blessed Spirits are called Angels of Peace-----being calm, tranquil, immovable. Ask them for that peace of soul which is the fruit of a good conscience. Invoke their aid for such as are prone to hatred, passion and impatience; and after their example, be yourself meek, calm, and peaceful with all.

The seventh choir, the Thrones, is the Choir of authority. Every diocese, every kingdom, every religious community has its own angel taken from this Choir. These Angels occupy thrones like kings. They appear in golden garments covered with a brilliant mantle, and their crowns are resplendent beyond all conceptions. Their bearing is full of dignity and supernatural majesty. At their feet lies a scepter, their arms are folded across the breast and on the right hand they wear a ring. In spite of their great majesty their look when directed toward Heaven is of the deepest humility and fervor. Without ceasing they offer to God the prayers of their community or kingdom. All acts of mortification, prayers, good works of any of their subjects they present before the Blessed Trinity, cleansed and augmented by their own merits. Their sovereignty consists in their constant service, their authority is in their deep humility, and their crown is their burning love. God has ordained that they be mentioned in the preface, otherwise they would never be remembered. There is a tragic note in the service of the Angels. They do all that lies in their power for us poor sinful creatures, and among us there are so many that cold-heartedly and with a lack of proper faith completely forget the Angels or even style their existence a fairy tale. The Angels serve us constantly, they expect no thanks and seldom get any. However, a sincere devotion to the Angels will be of great benefit to us in our striving for holiness.

Practice-----In the morning, dispose yourself to great sweetness and patience-----and every hour make an act thereof.
    Aspiration----- "O Holy Thrones! obtain that Divine peace, which surpasses all understanding, may keep our hearts and minds in Jesus Christ, Our Lord."

The Angels of the Eighth Choir
    Cherubim

These Blessed Spirits are so many sacred fires, communicating the Divine light to the other Choirs. They are continually employed in contemplating the beauty and perfections of their great Creator, and will share with us their admirable lights, if we ask them, and show ourselves in earnest, by the practice of recollection and prayer, the method of Divine communications.

The Cherubim are the swords of God. Their garments shine with a pure brilliant light, their countenances are grave, and in general they resemble St. Michael. They are girded with fire and they carry a fiery sword in the right hand. Their crown emits rays of light like the sun. They are full of zeal for the glory of God and stand ready at all times to defend His honor. Four of the Cherubim stand before the throne of the Holy Father. It was one of the Cherubim who drove Adam out of Paradise. One of these Angels is often placed at very holy sanctuaries to protect them with his flaming sword. The Cherubim should be invoked when one is troubled with doubts against faith. Scrupulous persons and such who experience many and severe temptations against holy purity will also derive much benefit from such a devotion, and the help they receive will be remarkable.

Practice-----Spend this day in great silence and recollection; be occupied with the consideration of the Divine perfections; endeavor to "know God, and Him Whom He has sent, Jesus Christ."
    Aspiration----- "Ah! Blessed Cherubim! teach us to pray."

The Angels of the Ninth Choir
    Seraphim

The Seraphim hold the first place among the celestial Hierarchy. Their chief characteristic is great and ardent love. Filled with the torrent of delights which run with a strong stream from the throne of the Divinity, these Angels are always in ecstasy. We should often form acts of Divine love, and beg of Jesus, the King of Love, through Mary, the Mother of Holy Love, never to let this sacred fire be extinguished in our souls.

The last is the most blessed choir of Seraphim. It is hard to explain their excellence. They were made for one thing alone-----to love the God of Love. Without ceasing they honor, praise, and love the most Blessed Trinity-----they can do nothing else-----this is their happiness. Their love is hourly inflamed to new and greater heights for the God of Love, Who chose that their service should be to praise and love Him eternally. Whose heart will not be moved to deeper love of God when he considers the exalted office of the Seraphim? Who would not envy these most blessed of all the Angels, who were destined from all eternity for this alone-----to love the Highest Love, the Fountain of Love? What burning holocausts of love these chosen Angels are, who constantly burn without being consumed, and who are permitted to bury themselves in ever greater depths of love! How wonderful and sublime, though, must she be, who is the Queen of Angels! When we consider the glory and excellence of the Angels, then we begin to see how insignificant the earth is, and how miserable our human nature. With such thoughts comes also a slight glimmer of light regarding the perfections of our Creator, of the infinite love of God the Father Who delivered up His own Son that He might die on the Cross for us sinners. Through our devotion to the Angels we shall approach closer to God Himself. Why then do we honor and love the Angels so little?

Practice-----Try to become a Seraph in love: let this be your habitual disposition. Love and do what God wills. Ask this great gift feverently.
    Aspiration----- "Oh! Blessed Seraphim! make us love."

http://catholictradition.org/Angels/angels10a.htm

http://catholictradition.org/Angels/angels10b.htm

http://catholictradition.org/Angels/angels10c.htm

http://catholictradition.org/Angels/angels.htm

Via John Leary (yet to be approved by the Church)

April 2, 2008:
    Jesus said, “My people, throughout all of My creation you see various levels of hierarchy among the animals, plants, and even among My angels. You have read of the nine choirs of angels and I have shown you the seven levels of heaven. The animals have hierarchies within each specie and along the food chains. The plants also have such an order from the smallest to the largest of trees. Even among mankind there is also a hierarchy both in the secular world and the spiritual world. You are familiar with the hierarchy of My Church where you have the pope, cardinals, bishops, priests, deacons, brothers, nuns, and the laity. In the secular world you have government leaders, corporate leaders, and all the supervision levels down to the workers. I am emphasizing these hierarchies to show you the order and responsibilities that I give to every living thing or soul. This order is not haphazard, but it is a sign of you of My hand in organizing creation. Each soul, no matter what station in life you have, has its own mission to serve Me in the best possible way. You can see that you all have a set purpose in life, even as the animals perform their lives mostly by instinct. Mankind is special because you have a soul and free will so you have freedom to obey Me or reject Me. I want you to love, obey, and serve your Creator of your own free will, and you will be in harmony with the rest of My creation. You see order in the stars of the universe, and My order even down to the very atoms that make up all matter. Give praise and glory to Me for all of creation that you see before you, since it all came from My hand and My thought.”

Heaven and Earth are Uniting
    www.call2holiness.org/HeavenEarthUniting.html

Last edited by The Cub; 10-28-2018 at 10:51 AM.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA (yet to be approved by the Church)
    OCTOBER 10, 2018

The Lord shares with me.

My daughter:

The inexorable passage of the fulfillment of the Revelations of the end times will cease to be a reason for derision, for distrust, for scandal for some and of unease for others on seeing that human time is passing and what has been announced has not been fulfilled.

My children must realize that man's time is not Divine Time.

My people constantly refuse to convert, departing from Me, creating an ever greater distance from Our Trinity, and with repeated folly and obstinacy they have taken the devil as their god, banishing me from their lives.

HOW MUCH MY MOTHER HAS REVEALED AND WHAT I HAVE REVEALED TO MY TRUE INSTRUMENTS IS BEFALLING HUMANITY. THE FULFILLMENT OF EVERY WORD THAT WE HAVE EXPRESSED IN THE MESSAGES IN ORDER THAT MY PEOPLE PREPARES SPIRITUALLY, GOES AHEAD.
    YOU VIEW THESE REVELATIONS WITH DISTRUST OR UNEASE, ALL THE SAME YOU WILL SEE BEFORE YOUR OWN EYES, STEP BY STEP, THE FULFILLMENT OF WHAT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED PREVIOUSLY.
    My Church has come to make judgments, has come to dictate norms that are not contemplated within the Divine Law. Man has rebelled against Our Most Sacred Trinity, against My Most Holy Mother and against all those children of Mine who still resist falling into debauchery, into being casual, and who continue to fight hard to become more aware of what it means to call oneself a true Christian and not be trapped by the harmful and demonic influences that freemasonry, embedded in posts of high command, has set about sending to My People so that they are more liberal in every respect and renounce the Gift of conscience that dictates to them what is right and what is not right.

I CALL YOU BACK TO INTERIOR SPIRITUALIZATION IN ORDER THAT YOUR PHYSICAL SENSES ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR SPIRITUALIZED INTERNAL SENSES; YOUR SPIRITUAL ORGANIZATION MUST RISE UP AND BE GUIDED BY A RIGHT CONSCIENCE, SO THAT THE LATTER ASSISTS YOU IN THE DISCERNMENT BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL.
    Once more I have to tell you that the economies of the world will fall one by one (1), they will be brought down, and those who have encoded their lives in the god of money will find themselves in a terrible state of despair, so much so that some will not be able to bear it.

Now indeed I tell you, My children, that the poor person will feel rich, because they will no longer lack what they need and do not own, but the rich and ostentatious person will feel poor, because they will lack what they put on display and will be unable to own anymore.

My Beloved People, the intensity with which Nature strikes the Earth and its inhabitants is another sign of the distance that My People maintain with respect to My Will.

Impurity reigns everywhere, but I still have creatures who love Me, and those souls are to be found interceding for those who do not believe, do not love Me and do not wait for Me.

My Will is salvation ...
    My Will is more than saying prayers ...
    "It is my Will that all men should be saved and come to the knowledge of the Truth" (I Tim. 2: 4), and that knowledge is what will make you free, but truly free...

Be free, turn away from impiety, from the slaughter of innocents, immorality, sexual disturbance, dissatisfaction with everything and because of everything, the rebelliousness of those who do not obey me and who do not want to change because that is what they have intended.

AT THIS MOMENT MY CHILDREN WHO HAVE NOT BEEN INTENDING TO CONVERT VOLUNTARILY, WILL BE TRAPPED BY THE EVIL ONE... MAN MUST DEVOTE HIMSELF TO A TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE SPIRITUAL CHANGE.
    My Children:

THERE IS NO TIME, YOU WILL CONTINUE HEARING OF OR EXPERIENCING THE SCOURGING OF NATURE BECAUSE THE FULFILLMENT OF TPROPHECIES OF MY MOTHER CONTINUES ITS COURSE, AS HAS HAPPENED THROUGHOUT HISTORY, AND THIS GENERATION WILL SEE ITS CULMINATION. I THEREFORE CALL YOU TO QUICKEN YOUR STEP BECAUSE YOU ARE MOVING SLOWLY.
    I call you to unite, to unify and intensify fraternity; I call you to compile the Messages in which My Mother or I have given you the natural medicines necessary for you to face the great pestilences, plagues, diseases and chemical contaminations to which you, as Humanity, will be exposed, because it is not only Nature that rebels against man, but also those who, with petty and selfish interests, have conspired to exterminate much of Humanity.

SINS AT THIS INSTANT ARE SO TERRIBLE THAT THEY CAUSE ME DISGUST AND A DEEP PAIN WHEN SEEING MY CHILDREN COMMITTING SINS AND NOT REPENTING PROMPTLY, WHICH LEADS YOU TO SUFFER DOUBLE AND VIOLENTLY.
    I do not mention dates - these are in My Father’s power, but I do have to warn you of the proximity of the Purification.

The sin of Humanity is so great and so horrific that Our Divine Will suffers with those who suffer because of the constant persecutions that happen when one wants to quell sin.

BLESSED SOULS, DO NOT GROW FAINT, SEE ME WITHIN YOURSELVES, DO NOT SEEK ME OUTSIDE, AS I AM TO BE FOUND WITHIN YOU; DRAW NEAR TO ME.
    I am not pleased that My People are conformed to the old man who always carries the same sin. Know that I want you to be LOVE, principally LOVE FOR YOUR NEIGHBOR, because whoever does not love their brother or sister is far from being called a Christian, since whoever does not love is hypocritical, because whoever does not love and does not forgive their brother or sister, or their nearest, still less will they be able to love Me, for "I Am Who I Am" (Ex 3,14), and to love Me, you must free yourself from the burdens that keep you from coming before Me.

My Beloved People:

YOU ARE ON THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG AND THE ICEBERG IS MELTING LITTLE BY LITTLE, THEREFORE MY ANGELS AND ARCHANGELS ARE SEALING MY PEOPLE, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU WILL BE FREE OF THE PERSECUTIONS OR THAT YOU MUST NOT EQUIP YOURSELVES WITH WHAT IS NECESSARY AT THE PRECISE INSTANT. YOU WILL –YES - BE GUARDED BY MY MOTHER IN ORDER FOR THE LOAD TO BE LIGHTER. FOR THIS YOUR REPENTANCE IS NECESSARY.
    Be fraternal. The instant will come when you will have to gather in small communities, and you know it. With My Love present in you, transform your character, learn not to wound and to forgive your brothers and sisters so that in those hard moments you are those who bring My Comfort and My Love to your brothers and sisters.

Man's wickedness will cause invasions in large countries first, and some of My consecrated ones will suffer to the utmost and will have to flee to preserve their lives.

IN THE MIDST OF SO MUCH SIN THAT CAUSES ME NAUSEA, WHEN YOU COME TO ME HAVING REPENTED, I SEE YOU AS IF FOR THE FIRST TIME AND FORGIVE YOU AND CONTINUE LOVING YOU.
    MY LOVE IS INFINITE. DO NOT FORGET TO LOVE MY MOTHER, DO NOT FORGET IT.
    I bless you in the Name of the Father, in My Name and in the Name of Our Holy Spirit.

Amen.

Your Jesus
    HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN
    (1) Prophecies concerning the fall of the world economy…

END OF MESSAGE

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also see:

The Whore of Babylon
    www.call2holiness.org/WhoreofBabylon/WhoreofBabylon.htm

Ecclesiastical Masonry: The Beast Like a Lamb
    www.call2holiness.org/EcclesiasticalMasonry/EcclesiasticalMasonry.htm

Mary, Queen and Queen Mother (re: The Woman Clothed with the Sun)
    www.call2holiness.org/Maryqueenandqueenmother/MaryQueenandQueenMother.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Fr. Ripperger is a leading expert in the area of spiritual warfare and exorcism. He is a well known and sought after speaker.

His education and first-hand experience make his presentations highly informative and interesting. He always provides a plentitude of insights into the Catholic faith and traditions that give any listener an abundance of information on which to meditate.

https://osmm.org/

I caught their act at the Head of a Pin Theater. Great show!
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/