Thread: American made

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Default American made

I am a small-town journalist. Being too old to find gainful employment at local newspapers, I started my own online "newspaper" for my community. As the single employee of it, I cover all the meetings, and last night at the City Council meeting I found out an interesting thing -- the Trump administration now requires ALL government projects to use American-made materials. And that has had a trickle-down effect in that ALL state-funded projects in Tennessee require American-made materials.

Of course, the city fathers were complaining at how the cost of the local project had gone up because of it, but I was much encouraged that this little-known impact of the Trump administration will have a long-term effect in American jobs, by encouraging producers of building materials to do more of what they do in the U.S.

My little town may have to slow down a bit in their ongoing development of parks and trails, but I don't care. The jobs are coming back.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

getting people to buy amerikan is like trying to show them the corruption on the left..........I have been trying to buy all american for years and it is tough, but until we all do, we will be on the downhill slope of ....................I applaud you attempt to do the right thing, just wished there was more of us...........

Ya god luck at that. Bought a new TV the other day made in South Korea, assembled in Mexico. And my friend also bought the same brand at the same time LG. Nice Super Ultra High Def smart one. Nice price on a 50 incher. LOL