Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Democrat Threatens "Nukes" If Americans Don't Hand Over Their Guns

What did our founders give up for this country/freedom? Think really hard about that and there is your answer. What are you willing to give up for that same freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    “And for those who say that Most Gun Owners will comply with any turn in laws, are whistling past the grave yard.”

Wrong.

They have complied with every departure from the supposedly hallowed “Second” since FDR’s New Deal.

The propaganda, the congressionally-approved bones tossed and the fluoride in the water have done their work.

LOL, the American people are willing to accept a lot of abuse, as we are now.
    Keep pushing and one day they will accept no more.

It happened before, it can happen again. I won't give up my guns! Will You?
    The following sort of says it all for me! What about thee?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

"Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

The rest can be found when you search for the Declaration of Independence.

Are we there yet?
    Nope, but we are getting closer!

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Paul Revere recalled it as having been "Let the soldiers pass by. Do not molest them without they begin first".

JMHO, and I know they have done a lot of Molesting, and if they do make a rule of turn them all in. Now!
    It will come to blood.
    The Red Flag laws will lead to a shoot out, as it did in Maryland?

FERNADALE, Md. (WJZ) — A 61-year-old man is dead after he was shot by an officer trying to enforce Maryland’s new ‘red flag’ law in Ferndale Monday morning.

One day they will go after the wrong man, and it could go worse from then on???

And as with the Black Lives matters shooting in Houston with 5 police officers killed, and many other LEO's getting ambushed in other states. All of them showed that a line has been crossed.

Maybe most of the BLM incidents are done by criminals or loons? But it's the conservatives Sons and Daughters that are filling most of the ranks of LEO's, and we as Patriots really don't want to cross that line.

If pushed enough, it will be crossed. So Politicians beware of what could come your way.

Again just saying, it can happen. I pray that it won't!

Rhodie
    I have seen the Elephant, War and Worse,
    I do not love it
    Nor do I fear it.
    I just dread what it can do to my country.

Duty, HONOR, Country.
    If you have to ask, you will never Know.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F Kennedy

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.
    George Washington

'Forged in a fire lit long ago. Stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.'

Wjy doesn't soy boy Swalwell personally raid a gun owner's house if he wants confiscation so badly?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmouse View Post
    What did our founders give up for this country/freedom? Think really hard about that and there is your answer. What are you willing to give up for that same freedom?
    I'm old, so I'm willing to give it all up, And there are many like me. We're the old guard, did our time, learned to fight, learned to fly, learned to shoot, to defend the nation, and that nation now facing its extinction at the hands of the commie pinko fags, I'm willing to devote the time I have left to sticking pine needles up their asses. By the handful. Pine cones too. Hell, whole pine branches! Come on soy latte swilling pencil necked spaghetti armed fagboys. Start it. The cold fury you meet will leave no doubt of the ice in our veins. Can't take it with you so I'll need to leave my ammo with someone who sounds like they really want it.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    In a free society, with such a solid guarantee as what is the Second Amendment, there can be no such thing as an “illegal weapon” or “illegal possession”, as both are blatant infringements against the right to bear arms.

Which would you have, Pat, a free society with rights uninfringeable, or a paper amendment, strangled in regulation and debatability by the likes of Chuck Schumer ?
    I will live in one where I posses the means to defend myself and my family.

You call it whatever you like, just be prepared to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodie View Post

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

"Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

Are we there yet?

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Paul Revere recalled it as having been "Let the soldiers pass by. Do not molest them without they begin first".

JMHO, and I know they have done a lot of Molesting, and if they do make a rule of turn them all in. Now!
    It will come to blood.

FERNADALE, Md. (WJZ) — A 61-year-old man is dead after he was shot by an officer trying to enforce Maryland’s new ‘red flag’ law in Ferndale Monday morning.

And as with the Black Lives matters shooting in Houston with 5 police officers killed, and many other LEO's getting ambushed in other states. All of them showed that a line has been crossed.

Maybe most of the BLM incidents are done by criminals or loons? But it's the conservatives Sons and Daughters that are filling most of the ranks of LEO's, and we as Patriots really don't want to cross that line.

If pushed enough, it will be crossed. So Politicians beware of what could come your way.

Rhodie
    Amen, and so may it be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodie View Post

Are we there yet?

It will come to blood.

Rhodie

Amen, and so may it be.
    Pat Daly

My thoughts are the same. Amen
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
    Benjamin Franklin

I accept the threat as stated, by a member of Congress and the CIA oversight committee, against me because I insist the the US Constitution is the Law of The Land. I am now a genuine Oppressed Minority with a death sentence pronounced against me by a high ranking US official, sans trial. Could my future actions be any more legitimate under any other circumstances?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Could my future actions be any more legitimate under any other circumstances?
    I'm thinkin ... we ain't talkin 'bout some more votin are wee?

O.W.

This is the special kind of stupidity which gets (other) pleople killed.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler