Thread: Abandoned Dog Found Guarding Neighbor’s Home After Camp Fire

Default Abandoned Dog Found Guarding Neighbor’s Home After Camp Fire

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They took belongings instead of their dog? I hope that is just an awkwardly worded article.

I would have left one of the kids or my wife to take my dogs if my possessions were more important
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    I would have left one of the kids or my wife to take my dogs if my possessions were more important
    Truly a hard hearted man, the obvious solution is to tie your wife to the roof of the car.

But seriously, the family was operating in survival mode with a pinch of panic, the Paradise fire was no joke
    keep this event in mind, it will be repeated often in the near future
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I'm sure there was something in that car they could have left to make room for the dog.

Here, dogs are family, too
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner