Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scientists: Weak Ocean Circulation Could Signify Incoming Mini Ice Age

We have the skills and abilities to start colonizing the ocean at any latitude that would be appropriate to be at for the temps changing. Large engineeringrojects for sure, but we already have developed those abilities...
    Prov. 3
    5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

When the sun goes nova, better have your Psalm 91 arrangements made.

I think that's the coolest stuff ever.

Imagine reading on a forum, some 50 years from now.

"Hi, I'm a homesteader at the Great Barrier Reef underwater habitat #14. My anemones are not prospering and I want to know if there's some sort of additive or something I can add to their food to improve their harvest rate."

Concerning the solar minimum with me being a ham radio operator, I think they suck

Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by cutter View Post
    Concerning the solar minimum with me being a ham radio operator, I think they suck
    Got that right, DX is non existent.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

The only shortwave broadcast getting through regularly it seems is Brother Stair on WRMI. I usually have a Rockwell Collins 851S-1 turned on here monitoring the bands when I'm in the shop working. Many hams use bandconditions.com for current propagation conditions but I see their webside is down right now.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

C'mon guys! EMBRACE 160m!

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!