Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DICK'S Sporting Goods Warns Investors That Decision To Get Rid Of Guns Cost Company

Dick's.
    That's who they are.
    And damn proud of it.

Restricting Gun Sales Cost Dick’s $150 Million Last Year

Bloomberg - March 29, 2019 -
    America’s biggest sports retailer lost customers, CEO said it was worth it.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

In my local Dallas area there is a Dicks store and also its competition, an equally large Texas guns, hunting and outdoors store, Academy Sports and Outdoors who has 28 stores in Texas and plenty of guns for sale.

You can't fix totally stupid.

Liberals Love Dicks
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I'm fine with it.
    They defined themselves....
    They defined their new customer base......it excludes those like us, guns and all that stuff...

Go for it....market share of what? Thst's the cut and dry.

They decided to adjust their target market.....like dropping half to two thirds of it and going...for ball oriented games....their call. God bless em.

As for the hunters and fisherman who play ball, screw dicks....cut and dried.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Dick’s CEO a Member of Michael Bloomberg’s Gun Control Group

AWR Hawkins | Breitbart - April 1, 2019 -
    Dick’s banned sale of “assault rifles” and “high capacity” magazines two weeks after Parkland shooting.