Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Senorita Ocasio-Cortez Is Toast Thread

The Genius of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 😂

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

AOC Threatens Americans: "You're Not Going Back to Brunch"

https://rumble.com/vam3mt-aoc-threat...to-brunch.html
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Last edited by Lenno; 12-19-2020 at 09:03 AM.

AOC is shutting you down

straight from the horse's mouth

Without evidence, AOC accuses Ted Cruz of attempted murder for objecting to vote fraud

January 30, 2021 - Posted by News Editors

(Natural News) Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York forcefully rejected the spirit of “unity” some members of her party claim to be pursuing this week in responding to an olive branch by Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas by accusing him of trying to have her killed. (Article by Calvin Freiburger republished from LifeSiteNews.com) […]

AOC Claims She Was Raped…

(Bloomberg) — Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez detailed the moment she feared for her life during the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, disclosing that she’s the survivor of a past sexual assault to drive home her accusation that some Republicans have been dismissive of her trauma.
    The New York Democrat described on Monday her growing fear in the days before the riot as supporters of President Donald Trump gathered in Washington while Congress prepared to certify the results of the Electoral College vote.
    Invoking her past experiences, she criticized conservatives who downplay the threats to lawmakers and say that she and other Democrats should move on.
    “These are the tactics of abusers,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “I’m a survivor of sexual assault,” she added. “I haven’t told many people that in my life.”
    One of the reasons she hesitated to “tell that story has to do with that trauma,” she said during an emotional Monday night appearance on Instagram Live. She did not provide details about the assault.
    Keep reading…
    SICK. Ocasio Cortez Compares Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley to Sexual Abusers who Are Trying to Silence Their Victims

Twitter EXPOSES AOC For LYING About the Capitol Riot, SHE WAS NOT IN THE BUILDING

•Feb 2, 2021