Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Senorita Ocasio-Cortez Is Toast Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

AOC Calls For Mass Censorship After Being Caught Lying

posted 3 hours ago
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

AOC Can’t Stop Lying! Now Claims “Trump Supporters” Planted Bombs In DC

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez flat out lied earlier today when asked by a reporter if she would apologize for accusing Ted Cruz of inciting her murder.

AOC Lies, Claims She Never Accused Ted Cruz of Inciting Her Murder, Refuses to Apologize

a small price (for her) to pay

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Tuesday said that referring to the rise in border crossings over the past few months as a “surge” or “invasion” smacks of white supremacy.
    “So much of our national conversation, which is not a conversation, about immigration, is driven by people who could not care less about immigrants. So often, people want to say, ‘Why aren’t you talking about the border crisis?’ or ‘Why aren’t you talking about it in this way?’ Well, we’re talking about it, they just don’t like how we’re talking about it,” she said while answering questions on her Instagram Story.
    “It’s not a border crisis. It’s an imperialism crisis, it’s a climate crisis, it’s a trade crisis, and also, it’s a carceral crisis,” she added, arguing that the US’ foreign policy legacy in Central America, its trade policies, and its contributions to global climate change have disproportionately affected the global South.

heh