Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Senorita Ocasio-Cortez Is Toast Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Good find lol
    AOC is a constant source of entertainment,I do feel sorry for her at times, it's got to be hard to deal with all the embarrassment.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

i would have to be drunk, tied up and threatened with death before I would even consider bedding down with the AOC. She'd also have to be the last woman on the planet as well. and then, I can say with confidence,t he human race will be finished. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    i would have to be drunk, tied up and threatened with death before I would even consider bedding down with the AOC. She'd also have to be the last woman on the planet as well. and then, I can say with confidence,t he human race will be finished. prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    Sounds like a great sci fi plot,
    I'd watch it

Triple-vaxxed AOC Has Survived The Dreaded Omicron And Took The Opportunity To Tell Us How Evil We Are

Somehow, against the nearly 100% odds of survival, she has overcome the sniffles of the dreaded OMICRON variant that she probably caught partying it up in drag queen bars in Miami.

https://notthebee.com/article/triple-vaxxed-aoc-has-s