Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: The Senorita Ocasio-Cortez Is Toast Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

uh-oh

Report Speculates Ocasio-Cortez Could Be In Serious Legal Trouble

A new report published on Tuesday suggests that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez may be facing some serious legal trouble after she was referred to the House Ethics Committee earlier this month, though it isn’t clear whether she is about to face any charges.

“Pursuant to House Rule XI, clause 3(b)((A), and Committee Rules 17A(b)(1)(A),17A(c)(1), and 17A(j), the Acting Chairwoman and Acting Ranking Member of the Committee on Ethics have jointly decided to extend the matter regarding Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, which was transmitted to the Committee by the Office of Congressional Ethics on June 23, 2022,” said a press release from the committee on Dec. 7.

“The Committee notes that the mere fact of a referral or an extension, and the mandatory disclosure of such an extension and the name of the subject of the matter, does not itself indicate that any violation has occurred, or reflect any judgment on behalf of the Committee. The Committee will announce its course of action in this matter following its organizational meeting and adoption of Committee Rules in the 118 th Congress,” the release noted further.

“The Congresswoman has always taken ethics incredibly seriously, refusing any donations from lobbyists, corporations, or other special interests,” a spokesperson for the Congresswoman said. “We are confident that this matter will be dismissed.”

The committee did not provide any further details as to what the complaint was about. But an analysis from the website 1945 said that it is possible she could be in trouble for accepting a gift she should not have taken.

https://conservativebrief.com/ocasio-could-69330/

AOC Asks Why We Need A House Speaker Since Everyone Already Has Headphones
    Link: https://babylonbee.com/news/aoc-asks-why-we-need-a-ho