Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ocasio-Cortez Threatens Trump Jr ... Over Meme

Default Ocasio-Cortez Threatens Trump Jr ... Over Meme

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39160...-ryan-saavedra

Not even seated yet and she's already committed her first ethics violation. She's drunk on power she doesn't even have yet. :)

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

She will be the gift that keeps on giving

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

my first thought was that she should be ripped to the full extent of the law....forget their so called ethics.

Then, I thought they would simply say that it was inapplicable as she has not been seated yet.

She is a good weapon of disruption....if the Republicans can direct her against the other Dems.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

I seriously doubt they'll be able to field any legal challenges to her, and I suspect she'll get worse and worse as time goes on.

She's the new Hillary. Teflon Kid. They'll never do anything to her. They'll just make noises that enflame the base.

at times I wonder if she will serve a full term
    I can see the dhims trying to ditch her and the repubs fighting their effort
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

She will soon learn thin skinned and emotionally charged is not going to be what works.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

She's kind of cute.
    But those crazy eyes would scare the heck out of me
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

She's one congressperson out of 435, I wish the media would just leave her alone. Why do conservatives feel threatened by strong women?

If republicans had managed the country better, she'd be in the minority party. Maybe they should work on themselves instead of making her a boogeyman to distract people

And if Trump jr is running the family business, he should stay completely out of politics and social media.
    Last edited by solderguy; 12-08-2018 at 09:14 AM.

She gets so much attention because she shoots from the lip and is a bit of a whackadoodle.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    She gets so much attention because she shoots from the lip and is a bit of a whackadoodle.
    She's a very real danger to our country and our liberty as are the people who voted for her.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System