Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 12/10/18 - 12/24/18

US Senator Graham says Syria withdrawal would be 'a mistake'
    Reuters|Published: 12.19.18 , 17:48
    US Republican Senator Lindsey Graham, a frequent defender of the president, said a decision by President Donald Trump to withdraw troops from Syria would be "a mistake".

An American withdrawal at this time would be a big win for ISIS, Iran, Bashar al Assad of Syria, and Russia. I fear it will lead to devastating consequences for our nation, the region, and throughout the world," Graham said in a statement. "It will make it more difficult to recruit future partners willing to confront radical Islam. It will also be seen by Iran and other bad actors as a sign of American weakness in the efforts to contain Iranian expansion."

The United States is considering a total withdrawal of US forces from Syria as it winds up its campaign to retake all of the territory once held by Islamic State, US officials said on Wednesday. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...429290,00.html
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

US moving to new phase in fight against Islamic State
    Reuters|Published: 12.19.18 , 18:14
    The United States has started bringing home troops from Syria as it moves to a new phase in the campaign against Islamic State, the White House said on Wednesday, claiming that the militant Islamist group's "territorial caliphate" has been defeated.

"These victories over ISIS in Syria do not signal the end of the Global Coalition or its campaign. We have started returning United States troops home as we transition to the next phase of this campaign," White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said in a statement. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...429307,00.html
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Israel says will study US pullout from Syria, was informed in advance
    Itamar Eichner, Agencies|Published: 12.19.18 , 19:19
    Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Wednesday that Israel would study Washington's decision to withdraw all American troops in Syria.

"I spoke with United States President Donald Trump a few days ago and with Secretary of State Michael Pompeo yesterday. I was told that the American administration intends to withdraw its forces from Syria," he said.

"They made clear they have other ways to have influence in the area," Netanyahu said. "We will study the timeline, how it will be done and of course the implications for us. In any case, we will make sure to maintain Israel's security and protect ourselves from this arena." https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...429328,00.html

EndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    18m18 minutes ago
    More
    BREAKING US official says Washington is acting on Trump's decision reached during phone call with President Erdogan, regarding move to withdraw US troops from Syria - ReutersEndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    11m11 minutes ago
    More
    Erdogan will wipe the Kurds out, then move toward Damascus then go for Israel. This is the beginning of the new Ottoman EmpireEndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    7m7 minutes ago
    More
    Israeli PM Netanyahau's statement on U.S. decision to pull all forces from Syria: "I spoke two days ago with US President Donald Trump and with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo...They made it clear that they had other ways of influence in the region."EndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    6m6 minutes ago
    More
    MAGA: Make Ankara Great Again

ELINT News Retweeted

Michael MacKay

@mhmck
    23m23 minutes ago
    More
    To 18:00 on December 19th Russia attacked Ukraine at Novomykhaylivka, Novotoshkivske, Chermalyk, and Pavlopil. It's been 4 years, 9 months, 29 days since Russia invaded Ukraine in Crimea. It's been 24 days since Russia attacked the Ukrainian Navy in the Black Sea. #PutinAtWar

Originally Posted by danielboon
    ELINT News

@ELINTNews
    2m2 minutes ago
    More ELINT News Retweeted Телеканал "Звезда"
    #BREAKING: Russia’s FSB finds cache of 12kg of TNT in Crimea

Liveuamap

Verified account

@Liveuamap
    Follow Follow @Liveuamap
    More
    FSB has detained 57 y.o. man, and seized 12 kgs of TNT, according to FSB suspect is a member of "Battalion of Noman Chelibidzhihan", that took part in "energy blockade of Crimea" https://liveuamap.com/en/2018/19-dec...-seized-12-kgshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJgErWTe9KM … via @kommersant #Ukraine

English Lugansk

@loogunda
    Follow Follow @loogunda
    More English Lugansk Retweeted Дед-astronaut
    11:19 #Khrustalnyi: Roughly since 09:00, [artillery live fire] drills are heard from #Novopavlivka range, e.g. MLRS launches were heard well ELINT News

@ELINTNews
    2h2 hours ago
    More ELINT News Retweeted English Lugansk
    #UPDATE: Russian hybrid forces and separatists reported training with heavy artillery and MLRS this morning in Donbass ��English Lugansk

@loogunda
    Follow Follow @loogunda
    More English Lugansk Retweeted hochu ❄️ domoy
    13:50 #Donetsk [or #Makiivka?]: Salvos are heard from the direction of #Chaykynske circle [=fr NE if Donetsk, W if Makiivka]. Double. Panes vibrate. In that direction, 5-6 trucks w/manpower have rushed ELINT News Retweeted

Mikhail D.

@Eire_QC
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    DPR intelligence assessed that this offensive may start on the 24-25th of december 2018. #Ukraine #DonbasELINT News Retweeted

Mikhail D.

@Eire_QC
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    DPR intelligence assessed it as 20,000-strong force with hundreds of tanks, multiple launch rocket systems and artillery pieces. #Donbas #Ukraine ELINT News Retweeted

Mikhail D.

@Eire_QC
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    #DPR: "Ukrainian forces continue to prepare for an offensive reinforcing troops with artillery on the northern stretch of the contact line in Donbass"- Donetsk People’s Republic People’s Militia spokesman Daniil Bezsonov said on Thursday.ELINT News Retweeted

Mikhail D.

@Eire_QC
    2h2 hours ago
    More
    Deputy Head of the National Police of #Ukraine Oleksandr Fatsevych has said the police on December 19 began preparations for enhanced security to maintain public order during the New Year and Christmas holidays, in particular security measures near churches will be stepped up.

France says ISIS not defeated, troops to remain in Syria
    Reuters|Published: 12.20.18 , 15:44
    France will keep troops in northern Syria for now because Islamic State group terrorists have not been wiped out—contrary to the view of Washington—and continue to pose a threat to French interests, officials said.

France is a leading member of the US-led coalition fighting militants in Syria and Iraq and has around 1,000 troops including special forces based in the north of the country, deployed alongside local Kurdish and Arab forces. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...430033,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    France says ISIS not defeated, troops to remain in Syria
    Reuters|Published: 12.20.18 , 15:44
    France will keep troops in northern Syria for now because Islamic State group terrorists have not been wiped out—contrary to the view of Washington—and continue to pose a threat to French interests, officials said.

France is a leading member of the US-led coalition fighting militants in Syria and Iraq and has around 1,000 troops including special forces based in the north of the country, deployed alongside local Kurdish and Arab forces. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...430033,00.html
    See how they respond after Turkey starts killing French soldiers..

EndGameWW3
    EndGameWW3
    @EndGameWW3
    Over 3,000 servicemen practice liquidating aftermath of nuclear attack in Russia's south (link: http://tass.com/defense/1037475) tass.com/defense/1037475
    8:51 PM · Dec 21, 2018 ·