Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 12/10/18 - 12/24/18

The Intel Crab Retweeted

Ukrainian Military Portal

@mil_in_ua_en
    7h7 hours ago
    More
    Russian Navy “Naberezhnye Chelny” missile boat (953) and “Ametist” (355) border guard boat arrived to the Karkinit bay neighboring the occupied Crimea, South off Kherson region of Ukraine
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Israeli warship enters Lebanese territorial waters – report BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:00 P.M.) – An Israeli warship reportedly entered Lebanese waters last night, prompting the Lebanese Armed Forces to raise their alert levels.

According to a military communique, an Israeli warship entered Lebanese territorial waters at approximately 8:32 P.M. (local time) last night.

The Israeli warship traveled more than 295 meters into the Lebanese territorial waters near the Ras Naqoura coast before they finally left the area.

the Lebanese military said they have informed the UNIFIL forces in Lebanon, as this has become a daily occurrence. https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...waters-report/

EndGameWW3 Retweeted

The Israel Link

@TheIsraelink
    2h2 hours ago
    More
    Reports say Lebanese have called for riots on the Israeli border at 7 pm.

EndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    50m50 minutes ago
    More
    POROSHENKO SIGNS INTO LAW THE BILL ON TERMINATION OF FRIENDSHIP TREATY WITH RUSSIA

Media: France looking into Russia’s involvement in the organization of ‘Yellow vest’ protests Interfax-Ukraine quoting an issue of “Eco” reports that the French government is researching multiple messages by the media about Russia’s possible involvement in organizing protests by the “Yellow vest,” however, no conclusions have been made yet.

Eco notes that this issue is being dealt with by the Secretariat-General for National Defense and Security, which is reporting to the Prime Minister, Edouard Phillipe.

The investigation began due to reports of numerous fake accounts in social networks that were used to express support for demonstrators.

On November 17th, protests broke out in France against the rise in the price of fuel. In Paris, protestors erected barricades, burned cars, smashed store windows, and are clashing with law enforcement officers and groups of other protesters. There are dozens injured, and the number of detained exceeds 1.5 thousand people.

On December 4th, the Elysee Palace decided to introduce a moratorium on increase fuel taxes. However, the protesters were not satisfied with this decision, expanded the list of requirements to 40 points and refused to stop actions. They demand across-the-board tax cuts, higher wages, and pensions. https://uawire.org/media-france-look...-vest-protests

Russia sends 2 nuclear-capable bombers to Venezuela
    https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...-to-venezuela/ (fair use)
    Originally published December 10, 2018 at 9:25 am

By The Associated Press
    The Associated Press
    MOSCOW (AP) — The Russian military says two of its nuclear-capable strategic bombers have arrived in Venezuela, a deployment that comes amid soaring Russia-U.S. tensions.

Russia’s Defense Ministry said a pair Tu-160 bombers landed at Maiquetia airport outside Caracas on Monday following a 10,000-kilometer (6,200-mile) flight. It didn’t say if the bombers were carrying any weapons.

The Tu-160 is capable of carrying conventional or nuclear-tipped cruise missiles with a range of 5,500 kilometers (3,410-miles).

Such bombers took part in Russia’s campaign in Syria, where they launched the conventionally-armed Kh-101 cruise missiles for the first time in combat.
    Russia sent its Tu-160 strategic bombers and a missile cruiser to visit Venezuela in 2008 amid tensions with the U.S. after Russia’s brief war with Georgia. A pair of Tu-160s also visited Venezuela in 2013.

Instant News Alerts

@InstaNewsAlerts
    Follow Follow @InstaNewsAlerts
    More
    #BREAKING: A delegation of senior IDF officers will travel to #Moscow tomorrow to update their Russian counterparts on Operation #NorthernShield. This comes after a phone conversation between Netanyahu and Putin. #Israel #Russia Instant News Alerts

@InstaNewsAlerts
    4m4 minutes ago
    More
    #BREAKING: They will also discuss Israeli activity over the skies of #Syria and coordination with #Russia

Luna News
    ‏ @Breakingservice
    46s46 seconds ago

Luna News Retweeted Bogdan Vasylchenko

#BREAKING The so called "Donetsk People's Republic" (DNR) are calling for a general mobilisation,(Russian)
    #Ukraine #Russia #Donetsk

Bogdan Vasylchenko
    ‏ @BVasylchenko
    8m8 minutes ago

Bogdan Vasylchenko Retweeted Bogdan Vasylchenko

NO MOBILIZATION IN UKRAINE!
    Repeat: NO MOBILIZATION IN UKRAINE!!

Only SUPPOSED mobilization by the "Donetsk People's Republic" ( DNR)

#Donetsk it is controlled by #Russia!!!!

Bogdan Vasylchenko
    ‏ @BVasylchenko
    23m23 minutes ago

In #Donetsk they are supposedly calling for a general mobilization, even of those who are not on military duty.

https://twitter.com/BVasylchenko

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Russia sends 2 nuclear-capable bombers to Venezuela
    https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...-to-venezuela/ (fair use)
    Originally published December 10, 2018 at 9:25 am

By The Associated Press
    The Associated Press
    MOSCOW (AP) — The Russian military says two of its nuclear-capable strategic bombers have arrived in Venezuela, a deployment that comes amid soaring Russia-U.S. tensions.

Russia’s Defense Ministry said a pair Tu-160 bombers landed at Maiquetia airport outside Caracas on Monday following a 10,000-kilometer (6,200-mile) flight. It didn’t say if the bombers were carrying any weapons.

The Tu-160 is capable of carrying conventional or nuclear-tipped cruise missiles with a range of 5,500 kilometers (3,410-miles).

Such bombers took part in Russia’s campaign in Syria, where they launched the conventionally-armed Kh-101 cruise missiles for the first time in combat.
    Russia sent its Tu-160 strategic bombers and a missile cruiser to visit Venezuela in 2008 amid tensions with the U.S. after Russia’s brief war with Georgia. A pair of Tu-160s also visited Venezuela in 2013.
    #BREAKING Two #Russia|n Tu-160 flies to #Venezuela: Defense MinistryEndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    BREAKING Venezuela and Russia will hold joint air force exercises, says the defense minister of the sanctions-hit South American country-AFP