Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boulder's AR-15 Certification Ordinance Sure Sounds Like A Test Run For A Gun Registr

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by AWM View Post
    I've always said, take my guns and the next one I have will be a MG-42.
    Wait a minute. You won't employ that which they've come to take but then you're gonna do ... what?

What's with all the talk of "if they take my guns ... blah blah blah" cropping up here and there throughout the interweb?

Hell, I was under the impression that there were many with threeper keeper tats as well as the Charles Heston logo "from my cold dead fingers" or some such.

If you have those guns when "they" come for them you have a choice but either way you won't ever be heard from again.

O.W.

You? have a plan to kill everyone???

When "THEY" come for your guns everyone else will be dead by you. You will be first in line doing a Venezuela gun give-away. Enjoy your chains.
    IF NON-MEMBERS OF THE NRA WOULD STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE
    GUN VIOLENCE WOULD DROP 100%

“Congress’ inability or unwillingness to pass a law desired by the executive branch does not default authority to the executive branch.”

"If every Jewish and anti-Nazi family in Germany had owned a Mauser rifle and twenty rounds of ammunition AND THE WILL TO USE IT Adolf Hitler would be a little-known footnote to the history of the Weimar Republic." - Aaron Zelman, JPFO
    http://www.jpfo.org/