Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Trump Draining the Swamp or is the Swamp Draining Trump?

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Nancy didn't want this to go public.

Some see a temper tantrum?

I see disrespect like I've never seen. What the hell did Schumer's comment about my fair state of Indiana mean? Wow....if winning Indiana wasn't important, why did they send Obama to campaign for Joe Donnelly?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

It is nice to know we are on the same page and thinking alike. I am not necessarily a fan of Donald Trump but in 2015 I recognized him as the only candidate out of the entire lot of them with a possibility of defeating Hillary Clinton. I also suspect Trump at first had no idea of the size of his opponent nor who he could really Trust and thus we see all of this turnover happening while he learns who the bad guys are. Maybe a bunch of infected metropolitan areas with huge infestation problems need to start burning but I bet Trump is mulling all of that over right now. Time may be running out while we are watching previews on the daily newscasts who knows?

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

I think they're just trying to spin it. To my way of thinking, Nancy and Chuck are extremely disrespectful and rude. They'd be considered such by me if they were talking to a cab driver that way, much less the elected president.

But keep in mind that manners and politeness don't really apply to their base. They literally have been convinced by propaganda that Trump is Hitler, and if someone is Hitler then you're justified in doing WHATEVER to stop them. Being rude to them is cause for cheering from that crowd. It doesn't turn them off like it does you or I.

Maybe I should grab a puke bucket and go back and view the whole thing to give a better synopsis.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    This one will likely turn out as accurate as the 2016 polling you were hitting us with then.
    So how's that 2018 Red Wave going? Do you support McCarthy or Scalise for the next Speaker of the House?

I read todaythe first of those sealed indictment was unsealed today against a foreign bank with ties to the clinton foundation. It’s starting, get out the popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by cutter View Post
    I read todaythe first of those sealed indictment was unsealed today against a foreign bank with ties to the clinton foundation. It’s starting, get out the popcorn.
    I'm not up to speed on this event or what it portends. Can you help?

dailycrusader.com has a copy of it.

For somebody who boasted that he only hires the best people, he's having his issues with personnel
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Sorry, Cutter. I couldn't make much sense of dailycrusader.

Trump's been totally sucked into the machine. Did anyone follow that mess with ZTE?

A huge crux of the government's problem with ZTE (Chinese telecomm) was that they sold tech and services to Iran, despite the American sanctions on it. China said "kiss my peng-ding" when confronted on it. Trump demanded a $1.3 billion fine on ZTE and FULL CONTROL of the company. I'm surprised that we didn't receive any reports of Chinese officials suffering ruptures from laughter.

So instead of draining that swamp, Trump has now become the barking dog for the bureaucracy's imperialist machine.

Maybe some swamps don't need to be drained. They need to be burned down.

They're burning out trying to keep up. Consider all the Senate Republican campaigning Trump did for the 2018 election.

Not only did Republicans keep the Senate, they outperformed many pollsters' expectations in that chamber by trouncing Democratic incumbents in conservative states such as Missouri, North Dakota and Indiana. The president immersed himself in campaigning for GOP Senate candidates in the final weeks of the midterm races. He and his aides view the Senate results as a vindication of the president's power as a political force, even as Republicans lost their majority in the House.Trump's popularity with the conservative base could present daunting obstacles for Democrats trying to make inroads in red states in the 2020 Senate contests.
    USA Today

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...20/1917430002/

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive