Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NJ State Police to Launch Nazi-Style Door-To-Door Gun Magazine Confiscation

This has nothing one thing to do with there 2nd. Is the weapon taken away NO, Can you still use said weapon with a smiling mag? YES Nothing wrong but some extreme radical right winger dudes that have nothing else to do in their life but complain, when it is not one thing to do with them at all. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Why would they resist?
    Once in every little while I gotta crawl under the house to look things over and fix what needs fixin.

It's rocky under there as well as left behind construction debris to include nails and screws and I never get out without blood flowin.

Tell me if you would, what brand of industrial grade knee pads you use that has kept you comfortable all these years.

O.W.

Oscar, I wonder how he gets the taste out of his mouth
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Remember when the outlawed armor piercing ammo, 'for our own protection'? These are what's coming down the street with those brave policemen, packin FA weapons, maybe even flame throwers
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Nothing on that APC about " Protect and Serve". All they concentrate on now is arresting and convicting tha person that killed you.

This has nothing one thing to do with there 2nd. Is the weapon taken away NO, Can you still use said weapon with a smiling mag? YES Nothing wrong but some extreme radical right winger dudes that have nothing else to do in their life but complain, when it is not one thing to do with them at all. LOL
    Suppose the magazines that were to be confiscated in door to door raids by the police were not firearm magazines, but magazines like Rolling Stone or Playboy. Would you be OK with that, or do you think the First Amendment is more important than the Second Amendment? Fact is, if they succeed in getting rid of the Second Amendment the First Amendment will be the next to go.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

God, I pray that you see the light
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

When the Bill of Rights was finally added to the magic parchment called the Constitution
    in the Adams administration, flint lock smooth bore rifles and pistols were the most advanced
    weapons in the peoples hands. With that in mind, flint lock rifles and pistols are the only
    weapons that the second article protects according to the twisted logic of the ruling class.
    Unfortunately black powder is an explosive and would need to be restricted by policy enforcers of the Ruling Class

Law and what is legal has no foundation in morality.

Why would they resist? This is NOT a GUN Confiscation just some large magazines. Just be glad that is ALL.. Could be MADE to only hold 3 shells and the rest blank ones like people who Duck hunt have had to for many years now. LOL
    The above is pure sheeple whimpering.

New Jersey, Nazi. . .isn't that redundant?