Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I was Thinking

Default I was Thinking

"I was thinking" by George Deden

If only 11 million people have Obama-Care, how will 24 million people die if it is repealed? Will an additional 13 million people be randomly shot?

I was thinking;
    If Donald Trump deleted all of his emails, wiped his server with Bleach Bit and destroyed all of his phones with a hammer, would the mainstream media suddenly lose all interest in the story and declare him innocent.

I was thinking;
    If women do the same job for less money, why do companies hire men to do the same job for more money?

I was thinking;
    If you rob a bank in a Sanctuary City, is it illegal or is it just an undocumented withdrawal?

I was thinking;
    Each ISIS attack now is a reaction to Trump policies, but all ISIS attacks during Obama's term were due to Climate Change and a plea for jobs.

I was thinking;
    We should stop calling them all 'Entitlements'. Welfare, Food Stamps, and WIC, are not entitlements. They are taxpayer-funded handouts, and shouldn't be called entitlements at all. Social Security and Veterans Benefits are entitlements because the people receiving them are entitled to them. They were earned and paid for by the recipients.

I was thinking;
    If Muslims want to run away from a Muslim country, does that mean they're Islamophobic?

I was thinking;
    If Liberals don't believe in biological gender then why did they march for women's rights?

I was thinking;
    How did the Russians get Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders? How did Russia get Donna Brazile to leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton in advance of the debates?

I was thinking;
    Why is it that Democrats think Super delegates are fine, but they have a problem with the Electoral College?

I was thinking;
    If you don't want the FBI involved in elections, don't nominate someone who's being investigated by the FBI.

I was thinking;
    If Hillary's speeches cost $250,000 an hour, how come no one shows up to her free ones?

I was thinking;
    The DNC is mad at Russia because they 'think' they are trying to manipulate our election by exposing that the DNC is manipulating our election.

I was thinking;
    If Democrats don't want foreigners involved in our elections, why do they think it's all right for illegals to vote?

I'm going to quit thinking for a while. All of this makes my head hurt.

Some important points to pnder
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

just old common sense, which this country seems to have forgotten

Is there a link to this on the web? Good stuff but pox on both the dems and repubs houses.
    The Great Way is gateless,
    Approached in a thousand ways.
    Once past this checkpoint
    You stride through the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zestangyuacy View Post
    "I was thinking" by George Deden

If only 11 million people have Obama-Care, how will 24 million people die if it is repealed? Will an additional 13 million people be randomly shot?

It's not just the people who qualify for subsidies under the ACA that are "covered by Obamacare" that are affected by the law; everyone's insurance is affected. If Obamacare is repealed insurance companies will be free once again to cancel your policy if you get sick or refuse to issue one at any price if you have a preexisting condition.

"Virtually everyone has been touched by the ACA." Some 20 million people have gained coverage under Obamacare. The nation's uninsured rate dropped to a record low 8.6% last year. A bunch of coverage is NOT being reported or posted as seen in the OP the number may even be higher now so that 24 million may also be closer to the truth then any post being posted here. LOL
    In fact makes no difference to me as I am on Medicare and Medicaid. LOL

Them Russians are some real tricksters....
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

I should have stated YES I AM affected by Obamacare as far as the donut hole is. And in 2020 The Donut Hole Goes away completely and THAT Alone is a very good thing to happen under the ACA. No More Donut Hole~!!! YEAH.

nailed it!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Why don't one post the Truth for once there are Way More then 11 Million that have ACA. WAY MORE Double that so the 24 million figure is More like the truth then is being posted here.~!!!!!!!!!
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nat...vCO/story.html

Fact check: Obamacare covers more than 20 million people, not ‘very few’

February 24, 2017
    President Donald Trump said Friday that his predecessor’s health care law covers ‘‘very few people’’ as he minimized the impact of replacing it. That’s only true if you consider more than 20 million people to be very few.
    He took another mysterious poke at Sweden, too, and decried open U.S. borders that are not.
    Here’s a look at his statements at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Friday:
    TRUMP: ‘‘Obamacare covers very few people.’’

THE FACTS: More than 20 million people are covered by the two major components of former President Barack Obama’s health care law: expanded Medicaid and subsidized private health insurance.
    The Medicaid expansion, adopted by 31 states and Washington, D.C., covers about 11 million low-income people, according to the Congressional Budget Office. The fate of the expansion is a major sticking point as Republicans try to complete their repeal plan. Sixteen states with GOP governors have expanded their Medicaid programs.
    The other more visible component is HealthCare.gov. The federal website and state-run online insurance markets have signed up 12.2 million people for this year, according to an Associated Press count earlier this month, based on federal and state reports.