Thread: Coward Who Assaulted Teen Doesn’t Want His Identity Out

Default Coward Who Assaulted Teen Doesn’t Want His Identity Out

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

These types of articles boil my blood.

WHY does anyone think they have a right to lay hands on another person or their property due to their political views? Seriously, you do that, you've put yourself out of compliance with the non-aggression principle and you're now reliant on the goodwill of the other not to just pummel you into the ground.

I think all Bernie Sanders supporters are thieves and jackals, cowards hiding behind the force of law to do their thievery and of less morals than the average stealing meth-head ... but I didn't go around damaging their property or assaulting them.

The rule of thumb should be that you don't assault people for no good reason. Obviously, you should defend yourself and anyone in your presence from assault. Preferably with strong speech but quickly shifting to other measure should words fail.

Beliefs, however strange, do not constitute a sufficient good reason.

That goes the same for their religion, skin color, language, accent, job, funny-sounding name or any of those things nor the ones that I've neglected to list here. Defend the assaulted. Be prepared to those who are verbally assaulted. Re: person to person engagements; he who throws the first blow is in the wrong; period.

I hate jerks.

but, but, the perp has green hair and lives in seattle...................should have an open season on libtards in seattle, I'm so ashamed to tell people I was born in washington on the coast on a reservations, but that was when the water we drank was not treated, got to be the water, or something........was not like that when I was growing up

That "teen" is old enough to be a Marine Corps recruit and appears capable of handing that bleached green pussy it's ass.

And daddy Hess ... did mommy Hess step on your thunder?

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    That "teen" is old enough to be a Marine Corps recruit and appears capable of handing that bleached green pussy it's ass.

And daddy Hess ... did mommy Hess step on your thunder?

O.W.
    Yes. Which is all the more honorable for him to have chosen not to. Backing down from a fight because you're afraid is not great, but choosing to walk away when you would have otherwise won and it was simply a contest of pride? That's honorable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    choosing to walk away when you would have otherwise won and it was simply a contest of pride? That's honorable to me.
    You know, I do understand your line of logic here ... BUT there are times when lessons need be taught and need be learned. The young man would have been within his right to defense and this was one a them times.

Conflict is not so much a matter of pride as it is a matter of correction ....

I don't know whether good or bad but I have never been able to be a "turn the other cheek" kinda guy.

During an episode of drunken revelry a friend punched me in the face. I looked at him, downed another shot and told him not to do that again, I was gonna let it go. Seconds later he tapped me on the back, I turned and blocked his next punch with my forehead ... I just couldn't let that go.

O.W.

I often carry. With that in mind, I'm not willing to get into silly altercations. Particularly when I know I have a bad temper that's liable to lead me astray (as it often has).

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    I often carry.
    Ah ... I wasn't assessing the matter from this perspective.

O.W.

I understand. It's something I have had to put a lot of thought into.