Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U.S. att generals office orders gun parts confiscation orders.

Default U.S. att generals office orders gun parts confiscation orders.

So, this is maga?
    Under orders from President DJT, slide fire stocks are now to be confiscated. Are now classified as machine guns.
    Trump has stabbed his voters in the back.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...Final-Rule.pdf
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Most pro 2A president ever
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

My worry has always been that what would this crook do to save his own skin? what kind of a deal will he make with the dems to protect himself?

Oh, and you wheel gun lovers better get ready to turn them in too,,when the Donald sees this they could be next,
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Don't worry, the NRA will save us
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Don't worry, the NRA will save us
    yea your right Lenno, the nra turned out to be its own worse enemy. Recon it will loose its political clout now, looks like we are on our own.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-turn-them-in/

Sounds like a good plan the factory has already sold the inventory to some company to Texas and will not be manufacturing anymore add on bump stocks. It is a ADD ON and not ANY Gun Confiscation like some are calling it so the 2a is still intact and is NOT being attacked in ANY shape matter of form. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Sounds like a good plan the factory has already sold the inventory to some company to Texas and will not be manufacturing anymore add on bump stocks. It is a ADD ON and not ANY Gun Confiscation like some are calling it so the 2a is still intact and is NOT being attacked in ANY shape matter of form. Cool.
    Remember this post of yours when .gov violates one of the rights you happen to like. Also, smile real big when they take your property without compensating you for it.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

There was an old commercial.
    "When EF Hutton talks, everybody listens."

For me, it's "when Hoppy tries to be smart, it's comedy relief
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Is it not curious that we elected Donald Trump to AVOID Clinton's inevitable gun confiscations?

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    Is it not curious that we elected Donald Trump to AVOID Clinton's inevitable gun confiscations?
    For industrial-strength irony: Governor Reagan and the NRA actually SUPPORTED gun control in the 60s because of all the armed Black Panthers wandering around:
    https://www.history.com/news/black-p...rt-mulford-act