Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mark of the Beast - The Subdermal Microchip

Biden planning to 'protect' us from cash – beginning Dec. 13!
    Exclusive: Joseph Farah warns of executive order that establishes 'Bitcoin's evil cousin'
    By Joseph Farah
    Published August 10, 2022 at 7:15pm

Share TweetGab Share Email Print

Some of America's smartest men, including Robert Kiyosaki, investment guru and author of the personal finance book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad," have some choice words for Executive Order 14067.
    It would behoove you to listen to them.

Kiyosaki called President Joe Biden's signed executive order "the most treasonous act in U.S. history" and the creation of Central Bank Digital Currencies, or CBDC, as "communism in its purest form," encouraging Americans to "stay awake."

He is joined by Jim Rickards, another economist, investor and former CIA official who is calling it a step toward the end of cash, the greenback, in circulation since the founding fathers. The new "digital tokens" can be "turned off" if the government doesn't like what you are doing. Rickards has four decades of experience on Wall Street.

Rickards criticized CBDC and labeled it as "Bitcoin's Evil Cousin." He also exposed the supposed singular event called C-Day, which according to him, will take place on Dec. 13, 2022, and will disrupt the traditional financial systems in the U.S.

He said when what he calls "C-Day" happens, paper money would be worthless and the U.S. dollar would crash. He further added that consumer spending and access to basic needs would also be restricted, and people holding too much money would be penalized.

Executive Order 14067, titled "Ensuring Responsible Development of Digital Assets," includes developing policy plans and the organization of federal regulators. "Any future dollar payment system should be designed in a way that is consistent with United States priorities … and democratic values, including privacy protections, and that ensures the global financial system has appropriate transparency connectivity, and platform and architecture interoperability or transferability, as appropriate."

The International Monetary Fund said in a blog released last month that CBDCs can be a more effective solution compared to credit and debit cards, particularly in terms of energy efficiency.
    "Depending on the specific details of how they are configured, CBDCs and some kinds of crypto assets can be more energy-efficient than much of the current payment landscape, including credit and debit cards," the blog read.

Is the elimination of cash part of the inability to buy or sell unless you have the 'mark of the beast'?
    Yes No

Completing this poll entitles you to WND news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Notes Rickards, "Thanks to Section 4 of Biden's Executive Order 14067, calling for urgent research into developing the digital dollar, I believe the U.S. dollar, the standard of the world since 1792 … will be REPLACED by a new currency, the digital dollar."

"I call the digital dollar 'Biden Bucks' because I want him to take full credit for what I consider to be crimes," says Rickards. "This is not like the money in your online bank account … No, this is new and different. Every digital dollar will be a programmable token, like bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. But there's a big difference … Cryptocurrencies are decentralized digital currencies. Instead, if it plays out the way I see it … Biden Bucks will have the full backing of the U.S. Federal Reserve. They will REPLACE the cash ('fiat') dollar we have now. And will soon be the sole, MANDATORY currency of the United States."

Kiyosaki agrees. But in this climate of fear Biden is creating – over the possibility of Donald Trump making a comeback – he has the Fed in his corner.

"When Biden Bucks are rolled out, many experts – myself included, believe they will begin an era of total government control and surveillance," Rickards stated. "This is not hyperbole. This would dramatically expand the power and influence of the federal government … essentially acting as a new type of 'spyware.' With Biden Bucks, the government will be able to force you to comply with its agenda. Because if you don't, they could turn off your money. This won't be like freezing a bank account, it will be so much easier."

Just think what this will mean if Biden gets his way – or whoever is behind this plot.

You want to keep your internal combustion engine car? Your digital dollars suddenly won't pay for gas. You'll be forced to buy an electric vehicle.

Rickards calls it "the tip of the fascist iceberg."

"America would become a surveillance state like China or North Korea," he says.

Is this scare talk? No, it's just Executive Order 14067. Biden signed it March 09, 2022 – "By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America." Look it up!

https://www.wnd.com/2022/08/biden-pl...dde47c6216068b

http://www.call2holiness.org/Markoft...ftheBeast.html
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

These marks so may folks are concerned about, are already upon a lot of people,
    because, The Head represents thoughts, and the Hand represents actions.

The bit about buying and selling is already at least partly in place:
    Try buying on line without a credit card or debit card number.
    Try getting a job or having a financial account without a Social Security number.
    [I]n many places,Ihey won't even let you drive a car without a SS#.

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com
    August 25, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, such a Biden Executive Order as 14067 is not Constitutional in many ways because it will take away your freedoms and make you into a communist state. Your people need to encourage your Congress people to stop this digital money, because Biden wants to start this digital money to replace your dollars in December of this year. Do not allow the one world people to zero your bank accounts as Canada did to its striking truck drivers. You will not be able to buy or sell anything, and your dollars could become worthless. This is another attempt by the one world people to take your country over and give you over to the Antichrist. This will also lead to the forced mark of the beast which you should not take. You will need to come to My refuges for your protection with My angels.”

August 26, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, according to your Constitution your Congress is the only authority to coin and print money.Biden is using an Executive Order 14067 that should have no authority over your dollars, and he wants a digital dollar to be put in its place by December of this year. All of your hard earned money would become worthless, and the new digital dollar could be cancelled in your account to zero, if you do not obey the one world people. This is such an attack on everyone’s freedoms that Biden should be tried for treason in forming a communist state.The phasing out of gasoline cars in California is being replaced by very expensive electric cars by 2035. This is another disaster in the taking away of your freedom to travel where you want to go. Electric cars are too expensive for most people to own, and the power plants to provide the electricity are causing pollution with the burning of fossil fuels. This is another attempt to take away your means of travel that is all about total control of your moving about. This Green New Deal should be outlawed because there is not enough electricity to run your economy and power all of the planned electric cars. Your people need to stand up against this takeover of your country by the liberal Democrats. If you cannot buy food or drive a car, I will need to call you to My refuges.Trust in Me that I will bring My judgment down against these evil ones, as they are on the road to hell.”

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)

Let us know when 'jesus words' get approved, will you?

I have a whole book of approved words already that keeps me busy
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Biden signs executive order designed to unleash transhumanist hell on America and the world

;by Leo Hohmann

December 13, 2022

If anyone needed proof that the powers pushing the levers behind the mindless moron who sits in the Oval Office are fully on board with the World Economic Forum/United Nations agenda of biomedical tyranny and transhumanism, look no further than the executive order that Joe Biden signed on Monday, September 12.

By quietly getting Biden’s signature on this document, his handlers may have given us the most ominous sign yet that we stand on the threshold of a technocratic one-world beast system. Prepare to make your stand because it’s about to get much more intense.

This document’s Orwellian title, Executive Order on Advancing Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing Innovation for a Sustainable, Safe, and Secure American Bioeconomy, will assure that its significance will fly right over the heads of 99 percent of the media, even the conservative media.

They will read it and yawn. I plead with everyone reading this article to please not make that same mistake.

Because of the arcane scientific language in which this document is written, even most of those who take the time to read and study it (I assure you Biden did not) will not fully grasp what is being ordered by the White House.

That’s where we strive to help.

Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee and current analyst for the pharmaceutical and medical-device industries, helps us decipher what’s going on in this executive order.

Kingston stated in a Twitter post:

“Let me read between the lines for the America. Biden’s Sept. 12, 2022, executive order declares that Americans must surrender all human rights that stand in the way of transhumanism. Clinical trial safety standards and informed consent will be eradicated as they stand in the way of universally unleashing gene-editing technologies needed to merge humans with A.I. In order to achieve the societal goals of the New World Order, crimes against humanity are not only legal, but mandatory.”

Patrick Wood, an economist and author of several books on technocracy, has been following the transhumanist and global technocracy movements for four decades. He told me that Kingston is not overstating the issue.

He said this E.O. is proof that the executive branch is now owned lock, stock and barrel by the biomedical/pharmaceutical industry. It will be Katy bar the door from here on out.

“The transhumanists within Big Pharma have completely taken over government policy and taxpayer funds to promote their own anti-human agenda of hacking the software of life,” Wood told me. “It also clearly demonstrates who has the power, and who sets the policies in America.”

The mRNA injections that have already gone into the arms of at least 70 percent of adults in the U.S., mark the gateway to transhumanism. We have been told this Kingston as well as Dr. Robert Malone, a co-inventor of the mRNA platform.

LeoHohmann.com was one of the very first sites to blow the whistle on Moderna’s former chief medical officer, Tal Zachs, who told the world straight up in December 2017 that “We have hacked the software of life,” and that this mRNA gene-editing biotechnology would be incorporated into vaccines to treat and prevent all manner of illnesses. We’ve seen how well they work, with millions getting sick and even dying after getting two or more doses of the Covid injections offered up by Moderna and Pfizer. With the FDA and CDC now totally on board, this mRNA technology is being included in scores of other vaccines, including flu shots.

The September 12 executive order was no doubt put in place as back up for the continued experimentation on the human population, and I expect the vaccine industry will exploit it to the max. Soon we will see the return of vax mandates, this time more ferociously policed and enforced than before.

This E.O. may also have been timed at least partly in anticipation of the new pandemic treaty that the Biden administration is hoping to get passed through the United Nations World Health Organization next year. This treaty will transfer sovereignty over matters of “health emergencies” from the national level to the WHO.

Wood said the E.O.’s intended consequences is to push the frontier of genetic modification of all living things and especially humans. He believes this will ultimately spark the biggest public backlash in modern history.

“Biden pledges not only funding but an all-of-government transformation to support this anti-human scheme from top to bottom,” Wood writes. “It also automatically blocks any agency or department from dissent.”

Here are just a few of the highlights from the document:

(b) The term “biotechnology” means technology that applies to or is enabled by life sciences innovation or product development.

(c) The term “biomanufacturing” means the use of biological systems to develop products, tools, and processes at commercial scale.

The term “bioeconomy” means economic activity derived from the life sciences, particularly in the areas of biotechnology and biomanufacturing, and includes industries, products, services, and the workforce.

(e) The term “biological data” means the information, including associated descriptors, derived from the structure, function, or process of a biological system(s) that is measured, collected, or aggregated for analysis.

(j) The term “key R&D areas” includes fundamental R&D of emerging biotechnologies, including engineering biology; predictive engineering of complex biological systems, including the designing, building, testing, and modeling of entire living cells, cell components, or cellular systems; quantitative and theory-driven multi-disciplinary research to maximize convergence with other enabling technologies; and regulatory science, including the development of new information, criteria, tools, models, and approaches to inform and assist regulatory decision-making. These R&D priorities should be coupled with advances in predictive modeling, data analytics, artificial intelligence, bioinformatics, high-performance and other advanced computing systems, metrology and data-driven standards, and other non-life science enabling technologies.

(p) The term “life sciences” means all sciences that study or use living organisms, viruses, or their products, including all disciplines of biology and all applications of the biological sciences (including biotechnology, genomics, proteomics, bioinformatics, and pharmaceutical and biomedical research and techniques), but excluding scientific studies associated with radioactive materials or toxic chemicals that are not of biological origin or synthetic analogues of toxins.

What this means is that human beings will be data mined for their most personal possession, their DNA and genomic properties, and the government will offer no protection.

It will actually be encouraged and seen as a green light for biomedical practitioners worldwide. For it is the goal of the technocratic proprietors of Agenda 2030 to catalogue, map out, and monitor every living thing on earth.

This was spelled out in the early 2000s by the late researcher Rosa Koire and put in book form in 2011 with “Behind the Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21.” Koire was a Democrat, but she understood that the takedown of America and indeed every nation of the formerly free world, would not be accomplished by the left or the right but by supranational globalists with an allegiance to no nation. In fact, these globalists detest the nation state model of world order that has dominated for thousands of years. Their goal is a global government and they say it out loud in their own documents.

No fear.

No intimidation.

Truth will not be defeated.

Humanity will prevail against these anti-human eugenicist monsters because we have living souls and are created in the image of the Holy God with free wills.

Because of that, we humans are capable of having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and the triune God of the Bible. Those who take the bait of the globalists and submit to the world system will in essence be handing over their humanity to become transhumans, thus foregoing, at some point, their ability to connect with God. That’s a very big step and one that will face every human being sooner or later as this technology ramps up. Your very soul could depend on the choice you make. Will you follow God or will you follow man?

Above all this is a spiritual battle.

Expose the sinister transhumanist agenda that these globalist predators did their best to keep hidden within a scientific vernacular that they know will wow and mystify the average person. We have decoded it for you in this article from two of the best Christian experts on the topic available in the world today – Karen Kingston and Patrick Wood.

Share this article far and wide.

https://leohohmann.com/2022/09/13/bi...ld/#more-11051

Biden signs executive order designed to unleash transhumanist hell on America and the world

;by Leo Hohmann

December 13, 2022

If anyone needed proof that the powers pushing the levers behind the mindless moron who sits in the Oval Office are fully on board with the World Economic Forum/United Nations agenda of biomedical tyranny and transhumanism, look no further than the executive order that Joe Biden signed on Monday, September 12.

By quietly getting Biden’s signature on this document, his handlers may have given us the most ominous sign yet that we stand on the threshold of a technocratic one-world beast system. Prepare to make your stand because it’s about to get much more intense.

This document’s Orwellian title, Executive Order on Advancing Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing Innovation for a Sustainable, Safe, and Secure American Bioeconomy, will assure that its significance will fly right over the heads of 99 percent of the media, even the conservative media.

They will read it and yawn. I plead with everyone reading this article to please not make that same mistake.

Because of the arcane scientific language in which this document is written, even most of those who take the time to read and study it (I assure you Biden did not) will not fully grasp what is being ordered by the White House.

That’s where we strive to help.

Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee and current analyst for the pharmaceutical and medical-device industries, helps us decipher what’s going on in this executive order.

Kingston stated in a Twitter post:

“Let me read between the lines for the America. Biden’s Sept. 12, 2022, executive order declares that Americans must surrender all human rights that stand in the way of transhumanism. Clinical trial safety standards and informed consent will be eradicated as they stand in the way of universally unleashing gene-editing technologies needed to merge humans with A.I. In order to achieve the societal goals of the New World Order, crimes against humanity are not only legal, but mandatory.”

Patrick Wood, an economist and author of several books on technocracy, has been following the transhumanist and global technocracy movements for four decades. He told me that Kingston is not overstating the issue.

He said this E.O. is proof that the executive branch is now owned lock, stock and barrel by the biomedical/pharmaceutical industry. It will be Katy bar the door from here on out.

“The transhumanists within Big Pharma have completely taken over government policy and taxpayer funds to promote their own anti-human agenda of hacking the software of life,” Wood told me. “It also clearly demonstrates who has the power, and who sets the policies in America.”

The mRNA injections that have already gone into the arms of at least 70 percent of adults in the U.S., mark the gateway to transhumanism. We have been told this Kingston as well as Dr. Robert Malone, a co-inventor of the mRNA platform.

LeoHohmann.com was one of the very first sites to blow the whistle on Moderna’s former chief medical officer, Tal Zachs, who told the world straight up in December 2017 that “We have hacked the software of life,” and that this mRNA gene-editing biotechnology would be incorporated into vaccines to treat and prevent all manner of illnesses. We’ve seen how well they work, with millions getting sick and even dying after getting two or more doses of the Covid injections offered up by Moderna and Pfizer. With the FDA and CDC now totally on board, this mRNA technology is being included in scores of other vaccines, including flu shots.

The September 12 executive order was no doubt put in place as back up for the continued experimentation on the human population, and I expect the vaccine industry will exploit it to the max. Soon we will see the return of vax mandates, this time more ferociously policed and enforced than before.

This E.O. may also have been timed at least partly in anticipation of the new pandemic treaty that the Biden administration is hoping to get passed through the United Nations World Health Organization next year. This treaty will transfer sovereignty over matters of “health emergencies” from the national level to the WHO.

Wood said the E.O.’s intended consequences is to push the frontier of genetic modification of all living things and especially humans. He believes this will ultimately spark the biggest public backlash in modern history.

“Biden pledges not only funding but an all-of-government transformation to support this anti-human scheme from top to bottom,” Wood writes. “It also automatically blocks any agency or department from dissent.”

Here are just a few of the highlights from the document:

(b) The term “biotechnology” means technology that applies to or is enabled by life sciences innovation or product development.

(c) The term “biomanufacturing” means the use of biological systems to develop products, tools, and processes at commercial scale.

The term “bioeconomy” means economic activity derived from the life sciences, particularly in the areas of biotechnology and biomanufacturing, and includes industries, products, services, and the workforce.

(e) The term “biological data” means the information, including associated descriptors, derived from the structure, function, or process of a biological system(s) that is measured, collected, or aggregated for analysis.

(j) The term “key R&D areas” includes fundamental R&D of emerging biotechnologies, including engineering biology; predictive engineering of complex biological systems, including the designing, building, testing, and modeling of entire living cells, cell components, or cellular systems; quantitative and theory-driven multi-disciplinary research to maximize convergence with other enabling technologies; and regulatory science, including the development of new information, criteria, tools, models, and approaches to inform and assist regulatory decision-making. These R&D priorities should be coupled with advances in predictive modeling, data analytics, artificial intelligence, bioinformatics, high-performance and other advanced computing systems, metrology and data-driven standards, and other non-life science enabling technologies.

(p) The term “life sciences” means all sciences that study or use living organisms, viruses, or their products, including all disciplines of biology and all applications of the biological sciences (including biotechnology, genomics, proteomics, bioinformatics, and pharmaceutical and biomedical research and techniques), but excluding scientific studies associated with radioactive materials or toxic chemicals that are not of biological origin or synthetic analogues of toxins.

What this means is that human beings will be data mined for their most personal possession, their DNA and genomic properties, and the government will offer no protection.

It will actually be encouraged and seen as a green light for biomedical practitioners worldwide. For it is the goal of the technocratic proprietors of Agenda 2030 to catalogue, map out, and monitor every living thing on earth.

This was spelled out in the early 2000s by the late researcher Rosa Koire and put in book form in 2011 with “Behind the Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21.” Koire was a Democrat, but she understood that the takedown of America and indeed every nation of the formerly free world, would not be accomplished by the left or the right but by supranational globalists with an allegiance to no nation. In fact, these globalists detest the nation state model of world order that has dominated for thousands of years. Their goal is a global government and they say it out loud in their own documents.

No fear.

No intimidation.

Truth will not be defeated.

Humanity will prevail against these anti-human eugenicist monsters because we have living souls and are created in the image of the Holy God with free wills.

Because of that, we humans are capable of having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and the triune God of the Bible. Those who take the bait of the globalists and submit to the world system will in essence be handing over their humanity to become transhumans, thus foregoing, at some point, their ability to connect with God. That’s a very big step and one that will face every human being sooner or later as this technology ramps up. Your very soul could depend on the choice you make. Will you follow God or will you follow man?

Above all this is a spiritual battle.

Expose the sinister transhumanist agenda that these globalist predators did their best to keep hidden within a scientific vernacular that they know will wow and mystify the average person. We have decoded it for you in this article from two of the best Christian experts on the topic available in the world today – Karen Kingston and Patrick Wood.

Share this article far and wide.

https://leohohmann.com/2022/09/13/bi...ld/#more-11051

Count me as one who believes that the Black Hats have a CBDC system ready to roll. Ultimately, a world CBDC will be implemented backed by the SDR.

White House Releases 'First Ever' Comprehensive Crypto Regulatory Framework

by Tyler Durden

Friday, Sep 16, 2022 - 12:25 PM
    Authored by Shawn Amick via BitcoinMagazine.com,
    Tl; dr: Bitcoin bad, CBDC good...
    Following U.S. President Biden’s executive order, the White House published a framework for CBDC development and strict regulation of the ecosystem.

The White House has published a legal framework for engaging with bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in the U.S. following a “whole of government” executive order (E.O.) from President Joe Biden earlier this year, per an official press release. The framework consists of seven sections:
    (1) Protecting Consumers, Investors, and Businesses;
    (2) Promoting Access to Safe, Affordable Financial Services;
    (3) Fostering Financial Stability;
    (4) Advancing Responsible Innovation;
    (5) Reinforcing Our Global Financial Leadership and Competitiveness;
    (6) Fighting Illicit Finance;
    (7) Exploring a U.S. Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).

For the complete article, see:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/whi...tory-framework

Catholic Priest Warns on the Coming Digital Currency and Social Credit System! You'll Lose CONTROL!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as_9U9Ci0HQ

Executive Order 14067—Ensuring Responsible Development of Digital Assets
    March 09, 2022
    https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/docu...digital-assets

Listing of Every FEMA Camp & Related Executive Orders
    https://newspunch.com/list-of-every-...ns-find-yours/

You will own nothing and be happy
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqzepGBatWo

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

September 1, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, if you do not stand up to your Biden dictatorship, America may cease to exist as a free nation. Biden’s edicts are taking away your freedoms which are all against what is in your Constitution. No one seems to be fighting this illegal authority that Biden is assuming as a dictator. Neither the Democrats or the Republicans are fighting his illegal authority. His 14067 Executive Order means to make your dollars worthless and introduce a digital dollar that could be zeroed in your account if you are against the bankers. This will lead to the mark of the beast which you should not take under any circumstance. When you have no buying power for food and gas, I will need to call you to My refuges for your survival.”

August 26, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, according to your Constitution your Congress is the only authority to coin and print money.Biden is using an Executive Order 14067 that should have no authority over your dollars, and he wants a digital dollar to be put in its place by December of this year. All of your hard earned money would become worthless, and the new digital dollar could be cancelled in your account to zero, if you do not obey the one world people. This is such an attack on everyone’s freedoms that Biden should be tried for treason in forming a communist state.The phasing out of gasoline cars in California is being replaced by very expensive electric cars by 2035. This is another disaster in the taking away of your freedom to travel where you want to go. Electric cars are too expensive for most people to own, and the power plants to provide the electricity are causing pollution with the burning of fossil fuels. This is another attempt to take away your means of travel that is all about total control of your moving about. This Green New Deal should be outlawed because there is not enough electricity to run your economy and power all of the planned electric cars. Your people need to stand up against this takeover of your country by the liberal Democrats. If you cannot buy food or drive a car, I will need to call you to My refuges.Trust in Me that I will bring My judgment down against these evil ones, as they are on the road to hell.”

August 25, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, such a Biden Executive Order as 14067 is not Constitutional in many ways because it will take away your freedoms and make you into a communist state. Your people need to encourage your Congress people to stop this digital money, because Biden wants to start this digital money to replace your dollars in December of this year. Do not allow the one world people to zero your bank accounts as Canada did to its striking truck drivers. You will not be able to buy or sell anything, and your dollars could become worthless. This is another attempt by the one world people to take your country over and give you over to the Antichrist. This will also lead to the forced mark of the beast which you should not take. You will need to come to My refuges for your protection with My angels.”

What are we to do?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-hycuT-oEs&list=PL0Z1XB2ZGt2vblO6nsPH6y0w4198v935P

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

Jesus said: “My people, if you do not stand up to your Biden dictatorship, America may cease to exist as a free nation.
    LOL. What does the catholic imposter jesus want us to do? If we don't do something, will it screw up what was written about lifting up our head because redemption draws nigh? (Lk 21:28 )

Joh 18:36 Yahusha answered, "My Kingdom is not of this world: if my Kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight..."

These (yet to be approved) writings are hilarious!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

WEF claims that “billions” who obeyed lockdowns and mask mandates will also comply with new globalist “social credit scheme”

(Natural News) It has finally been revealed – and we knew this all along – that Covid-19 lockdowns, mask mandates and other associated plandemic tyranny was a "test" to determine whether or not the world is ready for a new globalist system of "social credit score" control. It turns out that billions of people passed that test, according … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."