Watchman,

What do these arbitrary and isolated citations taken out of context have to do with the Mark of the Beast? Must I continue to guess? What is your point?

Text taken out of context is a pretext.

Start another thread(s) on whatever point you are attempting to make, and I will teach you the truth.....assuming that you believe and follow Holy Scripture:

1Ti 2:3 This is right and is acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour,
1Ti 2:4 who desires everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

1Ti 3:14 I hope to come to you soon, but I am writing these instructions to you so that,
1Ti 3:15 if I am delayed, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and bulwark of the truth.

Note: It does not say that the KJV book is the pillar and bulwark of truth.....nor the Holy Bible....but the Church that wrote, defined and compiled the Holy Bible. Even the founder of your belief system held that to be true:

According to Martin Luther:
Page 265 reads: "...Accordingly, we concede to the papacy that they sit in the true Church, possessing the office instituted by Christ and inherited from the apostles, to teach, baptize, administer the sacrament, absolve, ordain, etc., just as the Jews sat in their synagogues or assemblies and were the regularly established priesthood and authority of the Church. We admit all this and do not attack the office, although they are not willing to admit as much for us; yea, we confess that we have received these things from them, even as Christ by birth descended from the Jews and the apostles obtained the Scriptures from them..." Luther's Sermon for the Sunday after Christ’s Ascension; John 15:26-16:4 (2nd sermon), page 265, paragraph 28, 1522

http://www.trinitylutheranms.org/Mar...15_26_2nd.html

Once again, if you are truly a bibleiver...and seek the truth, I will be glad to assist to the extent that I can, but spare me the copying and pasting arbitrary and isolated citations without meaningful dialogue and expecting me to guess at your point. Your wasting your time....and proving nothing.

Defend you belief system, if you can. If it has legs it should be able to stand on its own. No where within Holy Scripture....or even the KJV book, does it provide man the authorization to start his own "church", if he finds anything in the Church of Jesus Christ that he does not like.

I await your new threads.....but please do not attempt to hijack this one with plastered inapplicable citations.