Thread: Mark of the Beast - The Subdermal Microchip

Exclamation Mark of the Beast - The Subdermal Microchip

The Mark of the Beast - The Subdermal Microchip

http://www.call2holiness.org/Markoft...ftheBeast.html

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Warning From Man Who Designed RFID Microchip

Carl Sanders sat in seventeen New World Order meetings with heads-of-state officials such as Henry Kissinger and Bob Gates of the C.I.A. to discuss plans on how to bring about this one-world system. The government commissioned Carl Sanders to design a microchip for identifying and controlling the peoples of the world—a microchip that could be inserted under the skin with a hypodermic needle (a quick, convenient method that would be gradually accepted by society).

Carl Sanders, with a team of engineers behind him, with U.S. grant monies supplied by tax dollars, took on this project and designed a microchip that is powered by a lithium battery, rechargeable through the temperature changes in our skin. Without the knowledge of the Bible (Brother Sanders was not a Christian at the time), these engineers spent one-and-a-half-million dollars doing research on the best and most convenient place to have the microchip inserted.

Guess what? These researchers found that the forehead and the back of the hand is not just the most convenient place, but is also the only viable place for rapid, consistent temperature changes in the skin to recharge the lithium battery. The microchip is approximately seven millimetres in length, .75 millimetres in diameter, about the size of a grain of rice. It is capable of storing pages upon pages of information about you. All your general history, work history, crime record, health history, and financial data can be stored on this chip.

Brother Sanders believes that this microchip, which he regretfully helped design, is the “mark” spoken about in Revelation 13:15–17. The original Greek word for “mark” is “charagma,” which means a “scratch or etching.” It is also interesting to note that the number 666 is actually a word in the original Greek. The word is “chi xi stigma,” with the last part, “stigma,” also meaning “to stick or prick.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuv6IyQDjME
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Mark 7:14-16
    14 And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand:
    15 There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.
    16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear. (KJV)

Mar 7:6 He said to them, 'Isaiah prophesied rightly about you hypocrites, as it is written, "This people honours me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me;
    Mar 7:7 in vain do they worship me, teaching human precepts as doctrines."
    Mar 7:8 You abandon the commandment of God and hold to human tradition.'
    Mar 7:9 Then he said to them, 'You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to keep your tradition!
    Mar 7:10 For Moses said, "Honour your father and your mother"; and, "Whoever speaks evil of father or mother must surely die."
    Mar 7:11 But you say that if anyone tells father or mother, "Whatever support you might have had from me is Corban" (that is, an offering to God)--
    Mar 7:12 then you no longer permit doing anything for a father or mother,
    Mar 7:13 thus making void the word of God through your tradition that you have handed on. And you do many things like this.'
    Mar 7:14 Then he called the crowd again and said to them, 'Listen to me, all of you, and understand:
    Mar 7:15 there is nothing outside a person that by going in can defile, but the things that come out are what defile.'
    Mar 7:17 When he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about the parable.
    Mar 7:18 He said to them, 'Then do you also fail to understand? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile,
    Mar 7:19 since it enters, not the heart but the stomach, and goes out into the sewer?' (Thus he declared all foods clean.)

Mark of the Beast - The Subdermal Microchip

John 6:47-51
    47 I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life.
    48 I am the bread of life.
    49 Your forefathers ate the manna in the desert, yet they died.
    50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which a man may eat and not die.
    51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."
    52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"
    53 Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
    54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
    55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
    56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Are Christians then to be cannibals and vampires?

Rom 8:
    38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,
    39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ
    39 nor height nor depth, NOR ANY OTHER CREATED THING, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Simply Because He Said SoÖ.

Watchman,

What do these arbitrary and isolated citations taken out of context have to do with the Mark of the Beast? Must I continue to guess? What is your point?

Text taken out of context is a pretext.

Start another thread(s) on whatever point you are attempting to make, and I will teach you the truth.....assuming that you believe and follow Holy Scripture:

1Ti 2:3 This is right and is acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour,
    1Ti 2:4 who desires everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

1Ti 3:14 I hope to come to you soon, but I am writing these instructions to you so that,
    1Ti 3:15 if I am delayed, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and bulwark of the truth.

Note: It does not say that the KJV book is the pillar and bulwark of truth.....nor the Holy Bible....but the Church that wrote, defined and compiled the Holy Bible. Even the founder of your belief system held that to be true:

According to Martin Luther:
    Page 265 reads: "...Accordingly, we concede to the papacy that they sit in the true Church, possessing the office instituted by Christ and inherited from the apostles, to teach, baptize, administer the sacrament, absolve, ordain, etc., just as the Jews sat in their synagogues or assemblies and were the regularly established priesthood and authority of the Church. We admit all this and do not attack the office, although they are not willing to admit as much for us; yea, we confess that we have received these things from them, even as Christ by birth descended from the Jews and the apostles obtained the Scriptures from them..." Luther's Sermon for the Sunday after Christís Ascension; John 15:26-16:4 (2nd sermon), page 265, paragraph 28, 1522

http://www.trinitylutheranms.org/Mar...15_26_2nd.html

Once again, if you are truly a bibleiver...and seek the truth, I will be glad to assist to the extent that I can, but spare me the copying and pasting arbitrary and isolated citations without meaningful dialogue and expecting me to guess at your point. Your wasting your time....and proving nothing.

Defend you belief system, if you can. If it has legs it should be able to stand on its own. No where within Holy Scripture....or even the KJV book, does it provide man the authorization to start his own "church", if he finds anything in the Church of Jesus Christ that he does not like.

I await your new threads.....but please do not attempt to hijack this one with plastered inapplicable citations.