Man’s Futile Attempts to Redirect the Comet of Chastisement

John Leary received a number of prophecies about a comet passing very close to earth on the day of the Warning(1). Further, Jesus told him that the comet of the Warning after passing by the earth would circle around and upon its next return, would come as His Comet of Chastisement. At such time, it will spread debris into the atmosphere [fire falling from heaven], it will strike the earth in the Atlantic Ocean causing tidal waves, and the three days of darkness. Jesus will protect His Faithful miraculously at such time. The Comet of Chastisement will occur while the armies are gathered at Armageddon, and it will end the Tribulation. It is unclear to what extent the Comet of Chastisement predicted through John Leary is the same as the Chastisement predicted by Our Lady of Garabandal(2), but there is a connection.

Should a comet enter the earth's atmosphere and/or strike the earth, it is likely that all or part of the earth's atmosphere and the hydrogen emitted from the comet would be ignited in fire. You will recall St. Peter wrote that on the day of Judgement and destruction of ungodly men "the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire".(cf. 2Pt 3:10) That may explain the vision that Conchita and Mari-Loli(3) described above as "enveloped in fire" and "fire on top of us … fire underneath us and fire all around us” and “water boiling”.

"Then the angel took the censer and filled it with fire from the altar and threw it on the earth; and there were peals of thunder, voices, flashes of lightning, and an earthquake." (Rv 8:5)

A Stone Not Cut By Human Hands

Your attention is directed to Daniel’s interpretation of the dream of King Nebuchadnezzar, and that many believe that the feet of iron and clay represent the revived Roman Empire. Further, many see this being realized in the European Union.

Our Lady of LaSalette stated that Rome would lose the faith and become the seat of the Antichrist. Furthermore, there is clear evidence that the city of Rv 17 is Rome, as Rome is situated upon seven hills. Private prophecy received by way of a number of contemporary prophets (yet-to-be-approved) indicate that the Antichrist will first obtain control of the European Union; and then obtain control of all of the other unions, giving him control over the one-world government.

In explaining the King's dream, Daniel stated, "As you looked, a stone was cut out by no human hand, and it smote the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces… ." (Dn 2:34). In furtherance of the discussion above, we note that comets and asteroids are stones that are not cut by human hands.

The Three Days of Darkness

You will recall that he plagues of Exodus are types of the plagues of Revelation. You will recall also, that God sent ten plagues to the land of Egypt before Pharaoh would let the Israelites leave. The ninth plague was a plague of darkness for three days. (cf. Ex 10:20-23) Similarly, in Revelation we see the corresponding antitypical plague: “The fifth angel poured his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was in darkness; men gnawed their tongues in anguish and cursed the God of heaven for their pain and sores, and did not repent of their deeds.” (Rv 16:10-11)

There have been many prophecies about the three days of darkness over the centuries. We have been told that only blessed candles will give light during such time, and that those present should not look out their windows. God will be punishing the evil at such time, and those who look out will die.

According to the prophecies of John Leary, the three days of darkness will be caused by the return of the comet of the Warning. It will strike the earth in the Atlantic Ocean when the armies are gathered at Armageddon. [Refer to Dn 2, Rv 16 & 18.]

The three days of darkness should be of no concern to those who respond to the call of their guardian angels to flee, as we will be at the refuges(4) at such time. Via John Leary, Jesus advised that the Faithful at the refuges will be fully-protected by being taken up into the air immediately before the comet strikes the earth (cf. 1 Cor 15:51-53; 1 Thes 4:15-17).

John Leary
(yet to be approved)
www.johnleary.com

March 15, 2019:
Jesus said: “My people, by the tall size of this wave of water that will hit the East coast, this will be the result of the Comet of Chastisement that will hit in the Atlantic Ocean. This event will also bring the three days of darkness that will come from the comet and many volcanoes that will block out the sun. This will be the time of My victory over the Antichrist, when all of the evil ones will be cast into hell on their judgment. All of My faithful people will be protected at their refuges by My angels from the comet. I will lift My faithful up into the air so I can renew the earth, and bring them down into My Era of Peace. This will be their reward for being faithful during the tribulation. Only those people, who believe in Me and love Me, will be allowed into My Era of Peace.(5)

March 12, 2016:
Jesus said: “My people, you have a large telescope in orbit that can see great distances with exact detail. This telescope and others are constantly scanning the skies for any major events. I am telling you this because there is a major event coming which all of you will eventually see with your own eyes. Such an event will happen on the day of the Warning when people will be frightened by a body that will come close to the earth. Your scientists have known this for some time, but they will not make this public until it is very visible, so the people will not be scared. Your amateur astronomers will tell you first, but not long after, everyone will be able to see what is coming. It will appear as like two suns in the sky, and even some may die of fright. Even more frightening will be everyone’s Warning experience, which will give every sinner a chance to repent. This is an important time to be living, because after My Warning, you are about to see the Antichrist begin the time of tribulation. Come to frequent Confession during this Lenten Season, so you will be better prepared for your Warning experience.”

July 25, 2011, Jesus said, “My people, the false Christ, the beast, the Antichrist will come before Me to try and impersonate Me. Do not be deceived by him and do not look at his eyes because he will be possessed by a demon, and he will declare himself which will start the tribulation time. This will be the time when you will be protected at My refuges. At the end of the tribulation you will see Me come in gold on the clouds. I will bring My Comet of Chastisement which will kill two-thirds of humanity, and it will start the three days of darkness. Before the comet strikes the earth, My angels will lift up My faithful into the air so they will not be killed by the comet. The evil ones will suffer a living hell on earth with My plagues before they will be cast into hell. Then I will renew the face of the earth, and I will lead My faithful back down to the earth, and they will experience My Era of Peace. Rejoice, My people, that you have been selected to live at this time of My victory.” (cf. Zec 12:1-9; 13:8-9)

January 20, 2005:
Jesus said: “My people, your scientists have sent some startling pictures back to earth from the latest probe on Titan, the moon of Saturn that had the most interesting features. Continuing pictures and sampling of rocks on Mars also are claiming previous water present to form certain minerals in the rocks. You also are trying to hit a comet to see what it is made of. Some of your experiments could alter the course of these bodies that could bring them closer to hitting the earth. This curiosity is not worth the risk of an undesired result. Man has manipulated nature in many bad ways and you are going beyond discovery into changing the world and the universe to your own liking. Beware of the consequences of your bad actions and let things be as I created them.

April 17, 2001:
Jesus said: "My people, when you look at the earth, it is just a dot in the space of the universe. Your sun is just one star of many that makes up your Milky Way galaxy. Then your galaxy is a dot among many other galaxies. Again you look at the moon and all the planets and they are pocked by many collisions with asteroids and COMETs. I am showing you how small you are relative to My whole universe of creation. As you see these craters on the moon, you can understand how vulnerable you are if such a large object came in contact with the earth. Your time is short before the COMET of destruction will strike your planet. I have told you before that it is on its way to you right now. Scientists and astronomers will keep you from hearing any description of when this COMET will approach the earth.This will be My means of victory over the evil ones as darkness will overshadow the earth for three days. Then just as I arose from the darkness of the tomb in three days, I will renew the face of the earth after three days as well. Rejoice in My vanquishing of all evil on the earth as the evil ones will be cast into hell for their evil deeds. Prepare for this cataclysmic event for then My peace will reign supreme over all the earth."

April 13, 2000:
Jesus said: "My people, you will be witnessing wars between nations and war between man and nature. Now is the time to pray for peace and that these mass destruction weapons are not used. A stage will be set for the great Battle of Armageddon as all of the world's armies will focus on the Middle East. This will be the moment right before My return in glory as My comet of chastisement will cause the three days of darkness that will throw all of the armies into confusion. My victory is close when you see the Antichrist take power all over the world."

November 9, 2000: .
Jesus said: "My people, My coming chastisement of the world is not something to take lightly. Many think that with your technology and missiles that you will be able to stop this chastisement. I tell you that what I have planned will occur as My angels will interfere with any of your attempts to deter My plan.I will bring My three days of darkness over the earth as the evil ones will be cast into hell and My faithful will live in My glory."

End of messages

NASA crashes spacecraft into asteroid.

September 26, 2022
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/watch-live-nasa-crashes-spacecraft-into-meteor/

at 1:32:05
https://youtu.be/2gcVLeKwB4s?t=4316

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/nasas-vending-machine-sized-spacecraft-crashes-football-stadium-size-asteroid-worlds-first-planetary-defense-test-video/

https://takecontrol.substack.com/p/advancing-biotechnology-and-biomanufacturing

Asteroid Dimorphos in which NASA’s DART spacecraft slammed into is now a COMET with a TAIL
Sep 29, 2022
https://strangesounds.org/2022/09/asteroid-dimorphos-in-which-nasas-dart-spacecraft-slammed-into-has-now-a-tail.html

Footnotes

1. Refer to After the Warning, at www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html
2. Ibid.
3. Conchita Gonzalez and Mari Loli are two of the four visionaries of Our Lady’s alleged apparition at Garabandal. Refer to After the Warning at www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html
4. Refer to: To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles at www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html
5. Refer to: The Era of Peace at www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

By The Cub
September 29, 2022

To subscribe: send email to
abbacub@gmail.com with SUBSCRIBE in Subject Line of email.

--- End ---