Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump to address nation tomorrow about border

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    I think the wall is a terrible idea.

24.8 million per mile, is what I heard one source state. It's an enormous expense. And when it's done, they'll bring illegals into San Diego or Tampa by the boatload. It won't slow them down one bit.

If I were Trump, I'd announce that I'd seen the light on the wall and I'd changed my mind. We don't need a wall. Instead, he was going to use that $5.7 billion to hire about 250,000 more ICE agents and to build new permanent prisons specifically for illegal aliens who commit violent crimes, ending all catch and release. And to pay for it he would immediately cut all federal funding for every declared sanctuary city and instruct the department of health and human services to immediately end all payments to any non-citizens.

Watch them squeal then. :)
    I disagree, Miradus. I've long maintained that turning off the magnetes will slow the illegals down to a trickle. No benefits of any kind, federal, state or local. No schools for their children, and most importantly no jobs, period without proper visas. Severe penalties for employers that hire illegals. The above measures do not require a wall. What we need the wall for is the drug and human trafficking, terrorists and disease ridden people spreading TB and scabies to our population. A one time investment in a wall will have great paybacks in annual savings to our taxpayers.

Trump is a builder. He's built things his entire life.

I don't think he understands immigration policy, foreign policy, or even economics at a geopolitical level. But he sees a solution and he thinks building something will help ... then by damn he's going to build something.

Trump gives a speech to Mexico telling them how to deal with the wall:
    https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/sta...69537263054849

I don't think he understands immigration policy, foreign policy, or even economics at a geopolitical level. But he sees a solution and he thinks building something will help ... then by damn he's going to build something.
    But penalizing employers for hiring illegals? HECK NO. That hasn't been done since Reagan ended that policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    But penalizing employers for hiring illegals? HECK NO. That hasn't been done since Reagan ended that policy.
    I think under my system, I probably wouldn't penalize employers for hiring illegals. But under my system there wouldn't really be any illegals. You want in to America? Come on in. Here's how to fill out a job application and here's some volunteers who will teach you English. Here's the address of some food-pantries run by various churches, who by the way, would be happy to have you attend services on Sunday. Oh, all that welfare you heard about? No, sorry. That doesn't exist anymore. You are in America, land of the free now. You're free to work, or free to starve to death ... just like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFish View Post
    They're talking about it again today. I sure hope he does it.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-sanders-says
    He will most likely have to. Fine with me as long as it gets done!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

I must disagree with you on the above point.

Trump is NOT a builder.
    Trump is a SALESMAN. And a damn good one.

I understand that He had gone bankrupt about 7 times.
    That shows a lack of business knowledge.
    Once He faced a 4 BILLION Dollar bankruptcy with 1 BILLION out of his own pocket.
    Trump screwed a lot of people out of a lot of money.
    Trump was saved from his big bankruptcy by a number of Zionist bankers.
    I am sure they put conditions on their bail out.
    It appears that Trump is paying back his debt to his benefactors by being CEO of the U. S. Corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    I must disagree with you on the above point.

Trump is NOT a builder.
    Trump is a SALESMAN. And a damn good one.

I understand that He had gone bankrupt about 7 times.
    That shows a lack of business knowledge.
    Once He faced a 4 BILLION Dollar bankruptcy with 1 BILLION out of his own pocket.
    Trump screwed a lot of people out of a lot of money.
    Trump was saved from his big bankruptcy by a number of Zionist bankers.
    I am sure they put conditions on their bail out.
    It appears that Trump is paying back his debt to his benefactors by being CEO of the U. S. Corporation.
    Man, every time someone says "Zionist" I immediately start to fade out.

I don't know enough about finance to say that his declared bankruptcies were bad business or good. I would say they were CROOKED business and not very ethical. Whether through mismanagement or intent.

In my news feed earlier I saw where the metal barrier prototype on display had the bars sawed through. :)