Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump to address nation tomorrow about border

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Trump to address nation tomorrow about border

https://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/2...omorrow-night/

Have wanted this for a long time....after all, it is a crisis

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

CBS. Could be fake news, right?

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/air...-trump-n955846

Networks are thinking about not carrying. I thought the President was able to demand time of networks if he deems important?? But apparently in 2014 Obama wanted to speak about immigration and media denied. I didn't know that.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

He can demand, but it comes at a cost of some political clout. He may decide it's not worth it.

He should just Tweet it. Then every news channel will carry it for the next 72 hours. :)

the controlled media is showing it's self for what they are and soon and hopefully the normal joe six pack crowd will wise up and put an end to it, and it is very simple do, not watch them and they die on the vine..............

Quote Originally Posted by always learning View Post
    the controlled media is showing it's self for what they are and soon and hopefully the normal joe six pack crowd will wise up and put an end to it, and it is very simple do, not watch them and they die on the vine..............
    Like the banking system did?

I propose that some of these systems have become so invaluable to the government that the government will not let them collapse simply due to their inability to sustain themselves in a free market.

Argument?

Sorry pal, quit that useless endeavor years ago..........I just state my opnion and and listen to others then make my own decision based on the information before me...........speculating on the government is like wasted energy..............I'm 70 years old and I can state the country I was born and raised in is not this present day country............
    we're going down the toilet, that is a fact, some say the water circling the drain is moving fast and others say it is moving slow, one thing is for certain, we are still circling the drain

Quote Originally Posted by always learning View Post
    Sorry pal, quit that useless endeavor years ago..........I just state my opnion and and listen to others then make my own decision based on the information before me...........speculating on the government is like wasted energy..............I'm 70 years old and I can state the country I was born and raised in is not this present day country............
    we're going down the toilet, that is a fact, some say the water circling the drain is moving fast and others say it is moving slow, one thing is for certain, we are still circling the drain
    A valuable perspective. Thank you.

Going to be like an ammonia stick right up the nose. About time someone slapped the chit out of this country to wake it up.