Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marco Rubio Is Spearheading a Gun Control Policy 2A Advocates Warned About

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    The idea is to ....
    I understand your thinkin on this and a century ago a modicum of effectiveness would be realized.

In today's world ... and tomorrows, such actions undertaken by a rogue individual will be short lived as to be successful would require a support network of some degree and after that first shot is fired, the network will be ... disassembled and lotsa folk is gonna suffer in this process. Tales of your endeavors will be but whispers of rumors.

I submit that when the time comes, you ... we, stand up, step up and "rock 'n roll". You'll, we'll, go down making history ... and make no mistake, we're ALL going down!

Keep your tools by your side, when the time comes to employ them do so smartly, methodically. No fear, no worries, cuz when that time comes, your time is up ... make it count!

O.W.
    Anarchism is the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It is a social order based on the free grouping of individuals…”

Emma Goldman

Let the Second Article of the bill of rights die.
    Let us see what happens.
    Let us see on which side your neighbor stands.
    You can stand on the side of morality and the natural right to property,
    or you stand on the side of mans arbitrary commands enforced with violence.
    Man can not serve two masters.

The fruit of the tree of good and evil is that man can decide arbitrarily what law is rather than natures god.

Like others who served in the military, I took the oath to defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I consider myself bound by it for as long as I still breathe. Yes it can and has happened here. Mayor Ray Nagin, police superintendent Warren Riley, and the guys who actually performed the mass confiscation of firearms from homes during hurricane Katrina were traitors, all of them qualifying as domestic enemies of America. Only one cure for such. For the sake of my wife, I hope that none of them ever move near me.

Banned.jpg

Rubio is ineligible to be president, isn't he...natural born stuff here..... he is globalist all day long, and has outed himself numerous times. This is just one more, but it is a big one more. Now it is clear, compelling, and conclusive...he is a globalist thru n thru. Period. Done deal. Keep that in mind in the coming days.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

"We should change the names of AR-15s to “Marco Rubio” because they are so easy to buy." - Sarah Chadwick, Parkland High