Some comments

I have been on this board for 11+ years, observing- posting very infrequently. I have no credentials. .

As the time draws closer at a rapid pace, many people, whether Christians, Preppers, and most Others of all stripes share your query…. The “Quickening“ is happening for ALL at this time. They are all asking themselves … ‘Things are getting stranger by the day in this world…. I need to change…SOMETHING to get ready for the inevitable…” because, Christian, that second beast is 70+ years old now….the time is growing short…

Indulge me…

The book of Christ’s Revealing is not recorded in chronological sequence. This is easily proven by reading chapter 11 where the Elect take their stand for God, and the beast, NOT SATAN, kills them. Then their resurrection 3 ½ days later, followed by the ONLY ‘rapture’ written in the Word.. And finally God’s tribulation and the end of this age is described in the final verses of chapter 11… Note that The ’beast’ is not ‘Satan‘… the beast is the humanity comprising the NWO who follow the desires of their flesh minds. I guess in a way they are the Devil, and are thus are owned, ie ‘possessed’ by him..ie, they worship him.

However, since there are no Christians left after the middle of chapter 11…Why then, are their any more chapters in Revelation? As an aside, it is interesting that chapter 11 is the MIDDLE chapter of the Book..

What Yashua is showing John FIRST is that there will NOT be a SINGLE one of His that will suffer the tribulation with the rest of flesh in the day of His Wrath. The chapters immediately following ..chapter 12-19, ‘fill in the blanks‘. In chapter 20, we begin “the rest of the story”…

Dear Christian, you are not the “lone ranger” … ALL feel the quickening… They respond with their mind the best they can. Let us enjoy the mind of Our Lord and Savior, by feasting on His Word daily as He shows us. As He said ..

Amos 8:11
11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: (KJV)

Stay hungry, my friend