I have increasingly become less comfortable with my username here. I am a born-again Christian professing Lord Yeshua the Lamb as my savior and master. Yet the times are such that non-resistance may not be possible for very much longer. I would not want to bring dishonor to the name of my Lord, and some might think my views to be inappropriate for my username. I served during the Vietnam war, and afterwards worked 11 years as a civil servant doing depot level repair on Sidewinder missiles for the military. Then I met my Mennonite wife, quit my job, married her, and for 20 years lived peacefully as a member of the Mennonite Church. Until they found out about my gun collection. They didn’t like my M4, AK47, Mac10 clone, or my 40,000+ rounds of ammo in the basement. But the fact that I kept a loaded 1911 on my nightstand was the straw that broke the camel’s back. I ended up quitting the Mennonite Church rather than being shunned. I still consider my oath to defend the constitution as binding upon me. Many new Christians see our Lord as eternally non-resistant. Yet the Bible book of Revelations says that the very first thing He’ll do after returning is to personally kill the people of the armies of the Armageddon war. Then afterwards rule with a rod-of-iron. Definitely NOT non-resistant. So I have no problem defending my views. But I don’t want to turn off anyone here close to committing their lives to Christ by what they might see as an incompatibility between my username and my views. Should I change my username? I’d like to hear from HouseWolf on this…