Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Imminent Collapse": Oregon's Pot Glut Drives Prices Even Lower

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    What's ironic is that Canada a few hundred miles north just legalized it and they're desperate for supply,
    but it's still illegal at the US federal level, and no way would they allow exporting.
    It is just a matter of time before CA-OR-WA get their heads together on this. The bigger producers will force that. International borders will probably take longer, although money greases the wheels of bureaucracy eventually. West coast producers will want to get a lock on things in hope of dominating other states as they legalize.

Quote Originally Posted by dissimulo View Post
    It is just a matter of time before CA-OR-WA get their heads together on this. The bigger producers will force that. International borders will probably take longer, although money greases the wheels of bureaucracy eventually. West coast producers will want to get a lock on things in hope of dominating other states as they legalize.
    t will be like the Tulip bulb bubble. In ten years there will be maryjuana bushes in every yard, the new kudzu. Eventually it will be viewed as a nuisance, something that only losers care about
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

If I still smoked I would be growing it myself.The high potency varieties of today are usually just too damn strong.
    I always liked a nice buzz but not to be wasted.Now one good hit of some strains will knock you down.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    If I still smoked I would be growing it myself.The high potency varieties of today are usually just too damn strong.
    I always liked a nice buzz but not to be wasted.Now one good hit of some strains will knock you down.
    Just avoid those. Those are for people who want to smoke themselves stupid. You manage to not get drunk and post crap all over the forum, so you can probably manage to not smoke yourself into a stupor too. You can moderate. :)

Also, botanically, I don't know why anyone even cultivates those incredibly potent strains except for perhaps commercial value to the chronics.

You have to breed them back upon themselves time after time to keep the that potent. That fails to be interesting to me. It's like taking cuttings from the same tomato plant for 30 years. You're not allowing any room for nature to surprise you.

Uh.....MAUI WOWIE anyone ??

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    Also, botanically, I don't know why anyone even cultivates those incredibly potent strains except for perhaps commercial value to the chronics.
    Because we want the strongest strains available for THC and CBD for making FECO (full extract cannabis oil).
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Oh! I had no idea you needed stronger strains to make the oils. That makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post

You have to breed them back upon themselves time after time to keep the that potent. That fails to be interesting to me. It's like taking cuttings from the same tomato plant for 30 years. You're not allowing any room for nature to surprise you.
    I don't either man.Used to grow some with a buddy,we would take seeds from Cali sinse and save them for spring.
    Would let the males flower until they were ready to open and cut them down..Take a flower and pollinate a bud for seeds next year on a few of the plants.
    The next years would yield multiple varieties some of which were just great.Had to quit the year a helicopter almost landed in the field across the road from me at about harvest time..
    Whether it was a warning or not I will never know..But it shut the operation down..

Used to make some of this also..

I got so drunk being filled with new wine from the Holy Spirit in Praise and Worship last night that my wife had to drive us home.
    Video of first evening of "Launch 2019"; one hour and twenty eight minutes. Teaching about Martha and Mary and the death of Lazarus for about an hour then Praise and Worship to the end. Launch 2019 is now at The Refuge.net Church in Kannapolis, NC and guest speaker Chris Durso is from Christ Tabernacle Church deep in the belly of the beast in Queens, NY.

For those with ears to hear and eyes to see:

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive