Thread: Call Pelosi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Call Pelosi

202-225-4965 press 1, and you can leave message. I hear Schumer's line is always busy, will try that later.

And do we have to have the comments of "what good does it do?"

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

I tried to send email to her last night. Website either down or would not accept my zip code data.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    I tried to send email to her last night. Website either down or would not accept my zip code data.
    On Pelosi's page and district office, she is only permitted to communicate with constituents within her district (like all other representatives).

However, one outside of her district might try the "Office of the Democratic Leader," aka Speaker's page.

The contact form there (https://www.speaker.gov/contact-us/) is a little quirky, at least on my machine, but if you start with a cursor in the 'name' field and then tab through, it appears to work.

Phone for speaker's office is (202) 225-0100.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

No way I'm calling her office.

She might answer.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

OMG, I called the phone number Little Fish listed for the speaker's office and got a live voice. I have never had this happen with all the many phone calls, both in district and out of my district thru the years. Are you ready?

Me: Hi, I would just like to put in my 2 cents about the border wall. I very much want one. (was prepared to say a bit more, but got cut off)

Speaker's Office: "You can want it all you want, you aren't getting a thing. Goodbye" And hung up....

WOW

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

I called too and got a person who promptly switched me to voice mail when I said I wanted to add my voice to the millions of other Americans who are tired of the shenanigans...left my voice mail anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post

WOW
    Wow -- double-wow!

Your rep is right -- the speaker's office should respond to all the people. Unbelievable!

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Speaker's Office: "You can want it all you want, you aren't getting a thing. Goodbye" And hung up....

WOW
    Those whom think they are the 'Only Ones', will some day be the ones begging.........

History has a way in doing that.

Learn from History, or become history.

Just saying,

Rhodie
    I have seen the Elephant, War and Worse,
    I do not love it
    Nor do I fear it.
    I just dread what it can do to my country.

Duty, HONOR, Country.
    If you have to ask, you will never Know.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F Kennedy

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.
    George Washington

'Forged in a fire lit long ago. Stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.'

I will definitely call. But I wonder about us conservatives. Am I wrong to say this or the MSM isn't reporting? Sometimes I think the conservative movement don't seem to be rabid foot soldiers. Just be lazy conservatives, reminisce about the good old days that never happened, be a pathetic sad sack of doo doo, listen to Hush Bimbo and Wallbanger, stay home, watch sports, get fat and do nothing while your country is going to hell. Not really good in the organizational dissent department like libs. Conservatives need to go 24/7 on this or its over!!!

Already, Drudge has an article out stating the Republicans are already cracking...

https://apnews.com/85c7ee1b903841838f620169f14110b3

Tilting at windmills.
    But you will have done something
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner