Thread: Trump reaches highest approval rating yet, campaign manager says

Default Trump reaches highest approval rating yet, campaign manager says

From https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-reaches-highest-approval-rating-yet-campaign-manager-says
    President Trump's re-election campaign manager Brad Parscale said Wednesday that 2020 is looking very promising.

In a flurry of tweets, flying under the radar of a news day focused on the standoff over the partial government shutdown, Parscale said internal polling shows the president has his highest approval rating since he began keeping tabs.

"Just received my newest voter score tracking from my team. @realDonaldTrump has reached his highest national approval rating since I started tracking," Parscale said. "The @TheDemocrats have really made a mistake going with their gut over data."

More @ link

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Anyone who saw the clown show the other night cant help but take a dim view of the dims.

Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

campaign manager says
    Campaign managers must say that...or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    [/COLOR][/h]
    Campaign managers must say that...or else.
    Kind of like you and the Democrat talking points?

If you would take the measure of a man look no further than to take the measure of his enemies
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."