Thread: Heavenly Treatment for Health Issues Resulting from COVID or the COVID So-called ‘Vac

Lightbulb Heavenly Treatment for Health Issues Resulting from COVID or the COVID So-called ‘Vac

A Heavenly Treatment for Health Issues Resulting from COVID or the COVID So-called ‘Vaccines’

Through Fr. Michel Rodrique (yet to be approved by the Church) God advised that He will heal health issues resulting from the COVID virus(es) or the COVID so-called vaccines through a specific act of Faith and Obedience.

Formula:
    Into a glass of holy water (blessed by a Catholic priest), sprinkle some exorcised salt (preferably in the form of a cross). Stir. The sick person, in an act of Faith in the healing ability of Jesus, is to dip a Miraculous Medal (blessed by a Catholic priest) into the solution. Afterwards, the sick person is to drink the solution.

Exorcised salt is salt blessed by a Catholic priest, pursuant to the Roman Ritual. It is used in exorcisms, also.

The Miraculous Medal was given to St. Catrherine Laboure at Rue de Bac by Our Lady of Grace (approved by the Church as worthy of belief).
    https://miraculousmedal.org/welcome/the-miracle-of-the-miraculous-medal/

The application of such ‘exorcised water‘ was affirmed by Jesus through John Leary (yet to be approved), subsequently:

May 27, 2021:
    Jesus said: (Luke 10:46-52) “My people, the blind beggar, Bartimeus, called out to Me as the Son of David to heal him of his blindness. He had faith in My healing power, so I healed him of his blindness. This faith in My healing power is necessary for all healing to take place. You remember well how I had difficulty in healing people in My hometown of Nazareth, because they lacked faith in My healing. I gave you a message that you could heal the Covid vaccinated people with the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the Miraculous medal, or by coming to My refuges at the proper time. The Covid vaccinated people need to have faith in My healing, and they will not die from the vaccine. When you hear about blindness, there are also spiritually blind people as well. You need to be baptized into the faith, and you will be healed of your spiritual blindness when you will receive the eyes of faith. Then you will see My purpose clearly in how I died on the cross to bring salvation to all of those people who believe in Me. Once you look beyond the world, you can accomplish the mission I have for you. Give up your agenda and follow Me, and you will be saved. By dying to self, and doing My Will, you will truly see My Light to lead you to heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, I told you that the vaccinated people could die from the vaccine, and even sooner when a deadly virus is released. I showed you a vision of dead bodies lying around, who represented the dead vaccinated people. Now, I am showing you how they will be disposing of the many bodies by either cremation or by using mass graves. There will be Covid spike proteins coming from these bodies, and that is why they need to be burned or buried. Pray that the vaccinated people can be healed with the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the miraculous medal, or at My refuges.”

May 29, 2021:
    Later, at the Eternal Father Chapel we were praying before our Adoration DVD. I saw an overwhelming ongoing vision that was a sign of the coming deadly virus that would kill a lot of vaccinated people. I first saw a long table in a hall, and many people were eating a dessert. This was a sign of when the virus would be released. Then all at once many people started dying and there were bodies on the ground as I saw before. I then saw flames from a large crematorium as the dead bodies were being thrown into the fire. This burning of bodies was unbearable as I stopped the vision. This vision was crystal clear. Jesus said: “My son, you have seen visions before of dead bodies on the ground when the vaccinated people would come in contact with the next deadly virus. This vision is even more dramatic as you again are seeing dead bodies, but now you are seeing many bodies being thrown into a huge crematorium, and they were burned up. I told you before that I would bring My Warning before this deadly virus would be released. This will be the last chance for the vaccinated people to chose to believe in Me, and be healed, or they could die. With the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the miraculous medal, or coming to My refuges, this would be a chance for the vaccinated people to be healed, but they must believe I can heal them in order to be healed. Pray for all of your family and friends to become believers in Me during the six weeks of conversion after the Warning, or they could die and go to hell. Trust in Me to answer your prayers, but people need to accept Me of their own free will. I will not force Myself on anyone.”

www.johnleary.com

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    JANUARY 3, 2019

My Beloved People:

I HOLD YOU IN THE PALM OF MY HANDS, IN THE SHELTER OF MY LOVE YOU CAN TAKE REFUGE.

Your ways are not My ways (cf. Isa 55: 8-9); you do not understand the essence of My Call because you do not have awareness of the reality in which humanity is living.

Egoism has preyed on man and caused his discernment, thinking and heart to atrophy so that he does not look beyond his interests.

My Beloved People:

MY CHURCH WILL SUFFER TO THE CORE BECAUSE OF MINIMIZING THE EFFECTS OF SIN ON THE HUMAN BEING. DIVISION INCREASES, MODERN TRENDS - FRUIT OF THE PERMISSION OF SIN - ENTHRONE LICENTIOUSNESS, WHICH TAKES MY CHILDREN FAR FROM MY WILL TO PERDITION. The sacrileges being committed in some Churches in which there remain relics of Saints and Martyrs who gave their lives for that same Church cause Me great pain, and you scourge Me and crown Me with thorns again when I see rock groups and youth transforming My Churches into places of perdition: I feel great sorrow and shock at the permission for these acts on the part of My consecrated sons.

My Church will be purified by man himself in his striving to exalt human power above My Divinity.

Division within My Church will increase until the weight of errors will halt the evil that is developing within Her, which humanity will witness, seeing with astonishment that which My People ignore.

MY REAL PRESENCE IN THE EUCHARIST IS DENIED BY THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE MIRACLE OF TRANSUBSTANTIATION (cf. Mt 26,26-27; I Cor 11,24) AND MY CHILDREN WILL BE PREVENTED FROM RECEIVING ME. This will be when My Own will gather in My Name, brought together by those who, fulfilling their priestly promises, call on them to receive Me.

The waiting has been long because of the requests of My Mother and My children who pray for all humanity.

The firmament will briefly be darkened; do not fear, My children, do not fear.

MY PEOPLE, SATAN IS TOUCHING YOU SO THAT YOU LOSE YOUR PEACE; YOU HAVE TO PRAY IN ORDER TO REMAIN FIRM IN WHAT I HAVE REQUESTED OF YOU, AND THAT IS: THAT YOU SERVE MY WILL, NOT THE PETTY INTERESTS OF THOSE WHO SOMETIMES WANT TO BUY CONSCIENCES WITH MONEY.

At this instant, humanity excels in pride, who denies being creature made by God. Man carries on his shoulders the "ego" with which he exalts himself and likes to trample his brothers and sisters, especially the humble and those who are My true and faithful instruments, whom it pleases the Devil to mortify through man; THEREFORE YOU, CHILDREN, MUST GIVE FAIR AND RESPECTFUL TREATMENT TO THOSE WHO SERVE ME, SO THAT WITH PRAYER AND FRATERNITY YOU SUSTAIN THOSE WHO HAVE A GREAT RESPONSIBILITY BEFORE OUR MOST HOLY TRINITY, BEING TRANSMITTERS OF OUR WILL.

Keep in mind that the instrument is an instrument inasmuch as it is faithful to Me, otherwise it will no longer be one, it is a human being like everyone else. I am the Owner of all that they transmit, they are not the owners of the Truth, but "I am who I am" (Ex 3:14).

My Beloved People, the waters of some oceans are making known what had been submerged in the depths of the seas. When the earth quakes, new cracks open and join other tectonic faults, triggering movements of great magnitude that are a serious danger and will make man suffer severely.

Pray My children, food becomes scarce due to drastic changes in climate. Pray My children, pray, cold reaches the tropics.

My people, do not go through life without bearing fruit, do not be like the fig tree; conversion is urgent when the devil appropriates for himself what is mine.

Remain on alert: serious epidemics are appearing before humanity and they attack the respiratory system, for which I call you to use pinus needles/leaves (1), with extreme prudence, in doses no greater than twice a day, in the form of tea.

Beloved My People, remain attentive, the economy is fragile and without the god of money man forgets that he is man and becomes like a beast, so do not be among those who lose sleep over money and those whom greed causes to be foolish and to despair over the world news about the economy; everything can fall except the faith of My People.

Do not lose sight of the world powers; the slightest spark can produce the beginning of war, before the eyes of the world no power shows itself as it truly is.

YOU MUST PREPARE YOURSELVES SPIRITUALLY, BE DEDICATED, PRAY AND ACT SO THAT YOUR BROTHERS ARE FULFILLERS OF THE DIVINE LAW, BE MISSIONARIES OF MY LOVE.

I bless you and cover you with My Precious Blood.

Your Jesus

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(1) PINUS: Christ mentioned to me that Pinus is the tree known as Scots/Scotch pine, red pine, white pine; the pine exists throughout almost the whole world. It belongs to the Pinaceae family, Pinus sylvestris. Boil three tablespoons of dried pine needles/leaves in a liter of water (4.22 cups), take one cup twice a day. Not to be used by very small children or pregnant women.

The scientific name is Pinus sylvestris, of the pinaceae family.

COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARIA

Brothers and Sisters:

With this call we are once again witnesses of how much the Most Holy Trinity loves us.

We have great inner wealth, yet humanity lets it goes unnoticed: this is why Our Lord calls us to discover it in each person, bringing us nearer to a closer relationship with Him.

We are called to reflect seriously on ourselves given the urgency of true conversion.

Remember today's reading in which we celebrate the Holy Name of Jesus:

First Letter of St John the Apostle 2, 29-3, 6

"Dear brothers:

If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that everyone who does right has been born of him.
    See what love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of God; and that is what we are.
    The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Beloved, we are God’s children now; what we will be has not yet been revealed. What we do know is this: when he is revealed, we will be like him, for we will see him as he is. And all who have this hope in him purify themselves, just as he is pure.
    Everyone who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness. You know that he was revealed to take away sins, and in him there is no sin. No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him."

Amen.

HUGE! Is pine needle tea the answer to covid vaccine shedding? Suramin, shikimic acid and science

May 9, 2021
    The Health Ranger Report: HUGE! Is pine needle tea the answer to covid vaccine shedding? Suramin, shikimic acid and science

Is This a Possible COVID Vaccine Antidote?
    May 13, 2021
    COVID Vaccine Antidote? Pine Needle Tea Inhibits RNA Replication

Pine Needle Tea: Potential Antidote for Transmission of Spike Protein

June 18, 2021
    https://survivaldan101.com/pine-need...spike-protein/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

Formula:
    Into a glass of holy water (blessed by a Catholic priest), sprinkle some exorcised salt (preferably in the form of a cross). Stir. The sick person, in an act of Faith in the healing ability of Jesus, is to dip a Miraculous Medal (blessed by a Catholic priest) into the solution. Afterwards, the sick person is to drink the solution.

Exorcised salt is salt blessed by a Catholic priest, pursuant to the Roman Ritual. It is used in exorcisms, also.

Oh brother. This has expired? Jas 5:14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the assembly, and let them pray over him, having anointed him with oil in the Name of the Master.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.